New Sloppy White Mix -- Get Some!!

sloppywhitesloppywhite 230 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
How Do, Y'all!Thought I'd drop a note to let the Golden Era heads know I got a new mix up:BREAK 1-9...You got your ears on, good buddy?Listen up and make a run cross country to deliver a payload of Hip Hop goodness in record time. With the kooky charm of trucker b-movies and the CB craze of the late 70s/early 80s, we dive into mix number 3 of overlooked Golden Era Hip Hop... Hootenanny styles! I went all out on the packaging this time around. The mix comes to you in a mini-mud flap as if it were ripped off the back of a big rig (complete with real nuts/bolts). The front cover is a one color silk-screen on 24 ply black construction board. Thanks to everyone who supported the previous mixes. Until the next one, keep your wheels out the ditches... and Smokey off your britches!Now come Get Some!www.sloppywhite.com

Comments

• WOW - looks like you've outdone yourself! "Fat Tape" and "The Way it Was" are both incredibly dope! Hope to catch this one soon.

M. 2600

• WOW - looks like you've outdone yourself! "Fat Tape" and "The Way it Was" are both incredibly dope! Hope to catch this one soon.

M. 2600

Thanks Mike... You got anything new droppin?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

the bar has officially been raised. Always on point!!

• Nice one mate, on my way to order one now...
    IM

• How Do, Y'all!

Thought I'd drop a note to let the Golden Era heads know I got a new mix up:

BREAK 1-9...
    You got your ears on, good buddy?

Listen up and make a run cross country to deliver a payload of Hip Hop goodness in record time. With the kooky charm of trucker b-movies and the CB craze of the late 70s/early 80s, we dive into mix number 3 of overlooked Golden Era Hip Hop... Hootenanny styles! I went all out on the packaging this time around. The mix comes to you in a mini-mud flap as if it were ripped off the back of a big rig (complete with real nuts/bolts). The front cover is a one color silk-screen on 24 ply black construction board.

Thanks to everyone who supported the previous mixes. Until the next one, keep your wheels out the ditches... and Smokey off your britches!

Now come Get Some!

www.sloppywhite.com

mixed with Serato? (newbie asking to be punished)

• SLOPPY! You done took it to the this time, money! Where mine is? I'm tryna holler at that... I am Paypal ready.

• I was JUST talking about how you need to drop something quick with a friend. Literally as I clicked on this post.

• the bar has officially been raised. Always on point!!

thanks asprin! just pm'd you, homey.

• How Do, Y'all!

Thought I'd drop a note to let the Golden Era heads know I got a new mix up:

BREAK 1-9...
    You got your ears on, good buddy?

Listen up and make a run cross country to deliver a payload of Hip Hop goodness in record time. With the kooky charm of trucker b-movies and the CB craze of the late 70s/early 80s, we dive into mix number 3 of overlooked Golden Era Hip Hop... Hootenanny styles! I went all out on the packaging this time around. The mix comes to you in a mini-mud flap as if it were ripped off the back of a big rig (complete with real nuts/bolts). The front cover is a one color silk-screen on 24 ply black construction board.

Thanks to everyone who supported the previous mixes. Until the next one, keep your wheels out the ditches... and Smokey off your britches!

Now come Get Some!

www.sloppywhite.com

mixed with Serato? (newbie asking to be punished)

ha ha...
    i do record some of the rarer joints i want to scratch onto cd and do the do with a cdj800 so's i don't mess them grooves up. but overall it's 2 decks.

• SLOPPY! You done took it to the this time, money! Where mine is? I'm tryna holler at that... I am Paypal ready.

thanx phil! responding to your email now.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Hell yeah long time no speak Slopps. I actually own some of these jamz.. can't wait to hear them come to life.

• Hell yeah long time no speak Slopps. I actually own some of these jamz.. can't wait to hear them come to life.

what up meaty meat!
    it has been a minute.
    i'm sure you do own some of these jams.
    you're the only dude i know whose come across 3 ruthless rods you lucky s.o.b.
    ha!

what you got in the cooker? pm me.

• sounds like a banger my man! I'll be on the lookout.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Hang on sloppy...I'm emailing you riiiiiiiight now.