what a goon

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central

CNN) -- Seemingly hysterical and sobbing, a Georgia bride-to-be dialed 911 to report she had been kidnapped near her Atlanta home and driven more than 1,000 miles to New Mexico.

But it took only a few hours of questioning for authorities to learn the truth: Jennifer Wilbanks, the subject of a nationwide search, had fled her wedding of her own volition.[/b]
If I was that dude i'd be thinking "damn bitch, you could have just said no!"

Comments

• Other salient points from that story:

There were to be 600 guests at their wedding. I have never heard of a wedding this size where at least one of the people getting married was famous. The money they must've already spent on nonrefundable things (caterer, cake, location, etc) is mind-boggling.

They were gonna have 14 groomsmen and 14 bridesmaids. I predict 14 very angry women demand reimbursements for what they spent on what were undoubtedly heinous bridesmaid dresses.

Anyone else think that

kinda looks like...

?????????????

Maybe her fiance thought that her species had taken her back into the fold.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    This whole sh!t is disgustin'

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Other salient points from that story:

There were to be 600 guests at their wedding. I have never heard of a wedding this size where at least one of the people getting married was famous. The money they must've already spent on nonrefundable things (caterer, cake, location, etc) is mind-boggling.

They were gonna have 14 groomsmen and 14 bridesmaids. I predict 14 very angry women demand reimbursements for what they spent on what were undoubtedly heinous bridesmaid dresses.

Anyone else think that

kinda looks like...

?????????????

Maybe her fiance thought that her species had taken her back into the fold.

And we can't forget what she put her family through or the manpower and money wasted.

Why even bother with this silly shit when your face has been plastered all over the country??

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Seriously. That woman will be damn lucky if she retains a single friend. If I were her husband-to-be, I'd be filing a lawsuit right about now.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

CNN) -- Seemingly hysterical and sobbing, a Georgia bride-to-be dialed 911 to report she had been kidnapped near her Atlanta home and driven more than 1,000 miles to New Mexico.

But it took only a few hours of questioning for authorities to learn the truth: Jennifer Wilbanks, the subject of a nationwide search, had fled her wedding of her own volition.[/b]

If I was that dude i'd be thinking "damn bitch, you could have just said no!"

That's exactly what I thought when I read the news on the AOL screen this morning. It would take a lot of doing and renewing before I forgave her.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Seriously. That woman will be damn lucky if she retains a single friend. If I were her husband-to-be, I'd be filing a lawsuit right about now.

She'll have thousands of dudes (and butchies) writing to her in prison.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I hope they make her pay for all the government man hours AND prosecute her for fraud.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    a Georgia bride-to-be dialed 911 to report she had been kidnapped near her Atlanta home and driven more than 1,000 miles to New Mexico.

With gas prices these days, I know that's a lie right off the bat. Screw that bug-eyed bitch

• Options
    Maybe dude beats on her and she bolted.

• As much as I dislike bug-eyed, skittish, skinny girls (oh and I do) it sounds like old girl needs some serious help. Hope she gets some therapy. Too bad she brought it on herself and now everybody gets to witness her life's biggest screwup.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Maybe dude beats on her and she bolted.

And then called 911 to say she'd been kidnapped? Doesn't add up.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    The husband-to-be was on the news live early this morning. The anchor was like, "so...do you think she got cold feet?" Dude acted like he had no idea what happened! It was a sad, sad sight...that story behind the "hidden treasure idots" made for an embarssing start to my day.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    UPDATE:

Runaway Crypt Keeper: Wedding 'postponed,' not off[/b]

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

She's lucky she didn't have charges filed against her, which is what they usually do. I'm actually wondering why they didn't.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    a Georgia bride-to-be dialed 911 to report she had been kidnapped near her Atlanta home and driven more than 1,000 miles to New Mexico.

With gas prices these days, I know that's a lie right off the bat. Screw that bug-eyed bitch

Joke of the day...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    That camera's got a helluva red-eye reduction system.

The husband-to-be was on the news live early this morning. The anchor was like, "so...do you think she got cold feet?" Dude acted like he had no idea what happened! It was a sad, sad sight...that story behind the "hidden treasure idots" made for an embarssing start to my day.

SCENES WE'D LIKE TO SEE:
    The jilted groom on television, announcing to the world that Jennifer could kiss his sweet white ass before he takes her back. Sounds juvenile I know, but not as backwards as what Jennifer did.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Can we all just be thankful that dude narrowly escaped life with that thing? That fool dodged a bullet for real. If I were him I'd be sighing the sigh of relief of my life right now.

Can we all just be thankful that dude narrowly escaped life with that thing? That fool dodged a bullet for real. If I were him I'd be sighing the sigh of relief of my life right now.

Well, that too, but even so...when a person you once put your trust in betrays you like she did, it's hard to laugh that shit off. I'm sure he feels like his intelligence has been insulted, or something.

• I'd tap...

I'd tap...

I can't speak for all the other 'Strutters, but have it, bro...she's all yours. Ugh. Those eyes...just nuts.

And Drew, I saw those dudes on morning TV while getting ready for work the day they decided to show the world just how stupid people can be! At the time, I thought, "are these guys for real?", not in the sense that I thought they were scamming, but just in how hard they were trying to tell their story...it just seemed weird.

I just think that a lot of people are stupidly conditioned to think that TV validates every stupid action or crazy story, as opposed to exposes shit to the cold light of day. People are crazy.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

I'd tap...

whoah bro. thats out there.

"take a picture...it'll last longer"

From CNN:http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/04/wilbanks/index.html

Fernando Mateo, president of Hispanics Across America, a New York-based organization that advocates for Hispanic communities, called for an apology to the Hispanic population of the United States, and especially those living in Georgia and New Mexico, because she had falsely accused a Hispanic man of kidnapping her.

"The Hispanic community has been hurt enough," Mateo said. "She should apologize to us first, then her fiance and her family."

• i bet that ross hogg dood was hellsa pissed blud no joke is this the end
    of italic wi-fi or what someone clue me in skeet skirt bird call

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i bet that ross hogg dood was hellsa pissed blud no joke is this the end
    of italic wi-fi or what someone clue me in skeet skirt bird call

oh snap.