Flavorpill NYC

BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Who do you have to feltch to get on this list?Majorly pissed they didn't list this Friday's Snaps gig, and all they have listed for Friday is two movies. I'm sure there's more than that going on in NYC that night.Twats, they sublet a desk in an office in SoHo and spend all day kissing the asses of Volvo or whoever trying to be playas. Word has it they are going under anyway.All these NYC events listings services are a joke. Most of them use the same database, which sits in Connecticut, hence it's always WRONG... Flyermag, Lmagazine to name a couple.:/rant:

Comments

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

• I heard from a reliable source that their offices were off the hook.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I heard from a reliable source that their offices were off the hook.

Nope, it's one desk in an overcrowded office in SoHo with about 3 other companies. Location is nice, but that's about all, unless walking into a room full of young airheads using shiny Mac laptops is "off the hook"

• Who do you have to feltch to get on this list?

Majorly pissed they didn't list this Friday's Snaps gig, and all they have listed for Friday is two movies. I'm sure there's more than that going on in NYC that night.

Twats, they sublet a desk in an office in SoHo and spend all day kissing the asses of Volvo or whoever trying to be playas. Word has it they are going under anyway.

All these NYC events listings services are a joke. Most of them use the same database, which sits in Connecticut, hence it's always WRONG... Flyermag, Lmagazine to name a couple.

:/rant:

Whatup S*****?!?! Yeah, word on the street is that Flavorpill is on some secret squirrel club. i.e. you gotta know someone to get on their list. They even openly admit that they are very 'selective' about what they put on their list.

Fusicology is much better, imo. They don't hate, and hey - they put up my top 5 list last week, and I ain't nobody.

Besides, I hear that Breakface party is gonna be off the heezy this week.