heads up NY Strutters

strikerstriker 146 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Got an email about this, shame I'm on the wrong side of the world.Pazant Brothers & Skull Snaps live A friend of mine saw the Skull Snaps performing under another name recently, said they were brilliant, so this should be worth checking SKULL SNAPS' first show in over 30 Years this Friday!ten12 records is reuniting all three original members of New York funk and soul sliders, the SKULL SNAPS, for a one-night-only show at Manhattan???s Knitting Factory on Friday, December 9th, 2005. This performance marks the first time in 30+ years that these funk legends have played together and celebrates the release of the first Skull Snaps authorized 12-inch, ???Snapped," and upcoming catalogue re-issue on CD. The Skull Snaps will be joined by The Pazant Brothers of the Cotton Club All Stars on horns as well as a special guest appearance by Dooley-O and DJs Sport Casual, M5 and Peter Fiction to kick off the night. ($12 ADV/ $15 night of show. Doors open at 9PM.)

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Freakin strut, always the last to know!

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    It would be great if they tossed an OG into the crowd while they were performing, just to see all the collectros fight over it.

PS - Any predictions for the celebrity factor that the show?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    It would be great if they tossed an OG into the crowd while they were performing, just to see all the collectros fight over it.

Get in line dude.

PS - Any predictions for the celebrity factor that the show?

I can confirm that there will be some real producer headz in the crowd.

• It's worth going just to look around and see the x1000