SSW

AlhambraAlhambra 2 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    Have you checked that Paul Pena documentary "Genghis Blues"?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Welcome back. Now let's see some latin.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    zoinks!

He's back, and he's showing his privates!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• brian cutean... i was allowing that one to "mature" on my shelf like fine wine.

brian cutean... i was allowing that one to "mature" on my shelf like fine wine.

Just bought that off of craigmoerer for 15 bucks.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Nicely done.

(*right click*)

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Hi Alhambra, how's TX?

SSW South-South-West

SSW School of Social Work

SSW School Social Worker

SSW Seismic Sea Wave

SSW Smart Sensor Web

SSW Solid-State Welding

SSW Space Support Wing

SSW St. Louis Southwestern Railway Company

SSW Standby Service Water (nuclear power)

SSW Status of Women Canada

SSW S??dschleswigscher W??hlerverband (German political party in Schleswig-Holstein)

SSW Summer Salt Water

SSW Super Star Wrestling

SSW Surface Strike Warfare

SSW Surface Subtropical Waters

SSW Surface-To-Surface Warfare

SSW Swept Square Wave

= folky mellow-burn country-ish private lps?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    That Karen Beth - Harvest is a snoozfest.

it's aiight, I have it

What is that pink ass cartoon drawing cover LP?

I think I threw away that Mickey Newbury, I can't remember.

• What is that pink ass cartoon drawing cover LP?

Linda Cohen

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

I agree. I don't see what people like about it (cue AP rant)

• How frightening is that Sally Kellerman LP???

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    What is that Gerry Rafferty album doing in there?

• What is that Gerry Rafferty album doing in there?

It's always[/b] pictured. Must be a personal fave

• not as hot as usual. he is trying to fool you black music junkies. those are not privates. those are major label singer songwriter doo doo titles. in fact almost every one is a dud.

dont get me wrong there is some great stuff in there... karen beth joys of life, judie sill heart food, portrait of kathy young, bob brown on stormy forest... those are some really nice records but the rest of that shit eats a bag of dicks. i have witnessed much better from this dude. bring the heat next time bra.

morroco wins but alhambra has radder photography and a better floor. later. ap

morroco wins but alhambra has radder photography and a better floor. later.

HAHA!

• not as hot as usual. he is trying to fool you black music junkies. those are not privates. those are major label singer songwriter doo doo titles. in fact almost every one is a dud.

dont get me wrong there is some great stuff in there... karen beth joys of life, judie sill heart food, portrait of kathy young, bob brown on stormy forest... those are some really nice records but the rest of that shit eats a bag of dicks. i have witnessed much better from this dude. bring the heat next time bra.

morroco wins but alhambra has radder photography and a better floor. later. ap

AP, when are we going to get to hear your new 2006 Black Man mix? Real Headz Want to Know Tha Dill on this...

• AP, you might be overblanketing. From what I can make out from the pics, the Tommy Flanders, Thomas Browne, Bob Lind and Vince Martin records are incredible and ultra-listenable records. You're dissing Terry Reid's "River," the greatest easy-glide stoner LP of all-time? Also, check that Jay Bolotin record if you ever get a chance, it's like a glass snowflake on Karen Carpenter's clavula...fucking fragile!

• it's like a glass snowflake on Karen Carpenter's clavula

SIK!

• your right i am being a bag of dicks. terry reid river is a really great record. that is on my mellow 1991 mix. i seriosuly need to talk to you fools about the black man 2006. the black man is not music by black people. it is a mix that is devoted to occult, depressing and dark singer-songwriter types mostly honkies. they are all caught up in some witchcraft shit. if you still want it let me know.

ap

• but you gotta admit Tania on Perception is a bad pop vocal record and that guys Steve Colt on Vanguard... his mustache tickles my anus.

Is the "Bob Brown" on Stormy Forest the same dude as private press "Bobby Brown"?

• no... he is a totally different dude. he is much better than that california surf jam nutball. bob brown is a super emo sensitive trill marshmellow hippy with a flower sticking out of his butthole. check him out. i love him.

Righteous.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I'll cop to being a fan of some of the 'terds' pictured above

Whats the record to the right of the Cathy Young? It looks kinda familar...

Just sent out some records to you this morning Anthony for the Mossy Davidson. word