dude needs info on how to post pics...

beatstew72beatstew72 314 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
i want to post KID STRUT stuff but dont have a fookin clue how to put pics up here...help

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    do you have anywhere on the web to host them?

• i guess i dont...unfortunately tho, i dont even know what that means...

i'm a simple man...we have digital camera and have cd's with pics on them. is there a simple way to take pics from said cd's and drop them on to a thread?

• go to www.photobucket.com to upload your pics

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    go to photobucket.com and sign up...its pretty easy. that way you can dump pictures online and have a place to hold them.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    ouch...too slow.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    i guess i dont...unfortunately tho, i dont even know what that means...

i'm a simple man...we have digital camera and have cd's with pics on them. is there a simple way to take pics from said cd's and drop them on to a thread?

well... yes & no.

lots of people here use http://photobucket.com/. You can sign up for free & upload them. your pics have to "exist" so to speak somewhere on the web before you post them. You are actually just linking them from their place on the web to the post you make.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    i guess i dont...unfortunately tho, i dont even know what that means...

go to www.photobucket.com and set up a free account. This is where you can host your pictures. Save the pictures you want from your CD on your desktop. Browse in your photobucket account and find the picture on the desktop then add to your photobucket book. Cut and paste the url address of the picture in photobucket as follows in the post:

That is all there is to it!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    LOL! As you can see, photobucket is very popular.

• nice one! thanks yawll...i'll make it happen and get my kidstrut contributions in and be able to post WEEKEND FINDS!!!!!!!!!!