A Story with Graemlins...

alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Once upon a time there was a

He had tons of dough but blew it all on coke.

He resorted to sucking ^*%&% for coke, it was

He went to starbucks cause he wanted a cafe latte (he was picky like that, remember he was a )

and he noticed a bunch of girls bobbing their head to Common's electric circus and thought he could make music to capitalize off that demographic.

He decided to make beats for for a rock/rap hyprid group that Fader magazine described as "Put Weezer in a blender, sprinkle some Fall Boy (yeah that emo group with that long haired guy with the tattoos that shook hands with jay z and beyonce) and invite your Old Dirty Bastard Uncle Over and this is what it sounds like", but it was nothing but because

Dude became huge overnight, was at all the Fader and Vice Parties, and hipsters would play his music unironically, as if it was a
statement.

He could do no wrong, he even teamed up with Mark Morrison and did a 2005 rendition of Return of

He started dating hollywood models and actresses, even and GODAMN SHE GOT HIM . Dude got strung again, and when he " ed" cheating on him, he was ("it" refering to ).

Dude shared a prison cell with Phil Spektor and gave new meaning to the track "And Then He Kissed Me" as he did him

Dude remember he had some smokes in his pocket, and he realized this was a item and he could capitalize on them, but Spektor saw them, and dude was like and Spektor was like and dude was like "ok, i've give you 20 bones to shut the phuck up about the smokes, and Spektor was cool.

Dude sold the smokes, posted bail, and now he's a dj for SugarRay.

Comments

• that shit was funny.....i went on tour with those guys twice.

a very "cocky" dj indeed. seems that the show after our last with them, dude spilled his show drink all inside his vestax. i would have paid good money to see that shit. i definitely would have liked to shout out:

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

Stop being so hatted

• good for him, he learned from his mistakes and got a dildo....

• ha..did you save that "mah back hurt" Lil Scrappy avatar from that post?