fucking ANTS, dudes...

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
for rilly

Comments

• mice are the bane of my existence. fuck a changing of the season.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    You got ants in your pants and you need to dance?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    You'll need a really small penis.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    mice are the bane of my existence. fuck a changing of the season.

them too.

You'll need a really small penis.

HAHAHAHA!!!

so simple yet so funny. and I didn't even see it coming.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    fucking ANTS

extreme zoophilia

• yeah they don't like the cold. trying to invade my room and shit last night. i had to get all King Kong on 'em and wipe out a small colony. Hide your food crumbs or you'll have a few thousand new friends droppin in...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Boiling water and a mic. Record, then release as "Sounds of dying ants" on Folkways

but seriously, I just get done doing battle with the mice here - never had a problem with ants (untill now) had a buncha sealed boxes of foodstuffs on to of the refridge & all the sudden there are like a billion ants. they found one tiny tiny opening on a box of unopened cookies.

ARGHHHH!!!!

• < handy>if you don't want to get all chemical, ants hate cinnamon - they run away from it like it's got them on fire or something. sprinkle a line around the door or wherever it is they're coming in.< /handy>

but your house will smell all toast-ish for a day or two.

• < handy>if you don't want to get all chemical, ants hate cinnamon - they run away from it like it's got them on fire or something. sprinkle a line around the door or wherever it is they're coming in.< /handy>

sounds like a win-win situation.

COLLECTRO DUDES TAKE NOTE

< handy>if you don't want to get all chemical, ants hate cinnamon - they run away from it like it's got them on fire or something. sprinkle a line around the door or wherever it is they're coming in.< /handy>

thanks! I'm going to try this.