i hate Duke (NRR)

hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
i can't count how many times I've seen them pull off the last second miracle shot. Ugh!

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    i can't count how many times I've seen them pull off the last second miracle shot. Ugh!

i hate duke too. that was crazy. at least the heels pulled off the big win this weekend.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    we should have had them (indiana). that was the most intense game i have ever been to, we were all going fucking nuts, even the old almuni cats were flipping out, shit was incredible.

• PEKPEK 735 Posts

W/ their last second heroics and seeming inability to blow out opponents, there is a good chance that those pundits who crowned the Blue Devils best in the land this season may have to revise their opinion by the close - Big East biatches...

• Redick sucks. I hate white kids that practice in their driveways. I'm looking forward to seeing him be a joke in the NBA though. Duke has never really produced good NBA players

• Redick sucks. I hate white kids that practice in their driveways. I'm looking forward to seeing him be a joke in the NBA though. Duke has never really produced good NBA players

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Redick sucks. I hate white kids that practice in their driveways. I'm looking forward to seeing him be a joke in the NBA though. Duke has never really produced good NBA players

Speaking of pasty, jumpshooting caucasians, this dude is the truth and will be a major force in the NBA. Lit up a very good Washington team for 40+ tonight. Word to your driveway.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    Redick sucks. I hate white kids that practice in their driveways. I'm looking forward to seeing him be a joke in the NBA though. Duke has never really produced good NBA players

Speaking of pasty, jumpshooting caucasians, this dude is the truth and will be a major force in the NBA. Lit up a very good Washington team for 40+ tonight. Word to your driveway.

seriously. watched this game and saw him in action really for the first time. commentators were saying some were calling him the next larry bird, which is stupid obviously, but there's no doubt he's the truth.

he runs funny though.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

I have definitly come around on this dude since last year when he showed he could expand to a penetration game to go with the jumper. Who knows what he'll do in the NBA. Oh and this Duke guy was pretty good in the NBA.

• I wouldn't say Redick sucks, but he is a whiny little bitch that I would like to smack the shit out of. He is definitely the next Bobby Hurley i.e. eating out of a dumpster in 10 years.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

He also dropped his first career high against Michigan State and was quite poised in a triple overtime game.

LOOK OUT FOR GONZAGA.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

I have definitly come around on this dude since last year when he showed he could expand to a penetration game to go with the jumper. Who knows what he'll do in the NBA. Oh and this Duke guy was pretty good in the NBA.

G. Hill only really ended up with a really dope wife. He can barely stay healthy long enough to help a team and we all know he couldn't get it done in Detroit. That's my man, but he didn't live up to all of his hype.

Duke produces fairy-style players for the NBA. Battier is the best that's come out of there and that's because he's a basketball nerd. He just read some basketball books and realized he had to toughen up.