Sheepisms

ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Folks sure do love to flock nowadays. Whether it be mindgarden thoughts such as:

"Did you see what that record I've never heard sold for on eBay? Now it's instantly my favorite ish to talk about. I can't wait to lord a copy of it over others once I find one"

or

"Houston rap sure is hot, which automatically makes my only-last-year-I-hated-everything-Texas-stands-for approach to the music a sureshot qualification to situate me as a media expert on the topic"

or

"While a poorly mastered Madlib project gets my nod of approval, how dare those Blowed fools put out their own music? Somehow it's all Archaic's fault. What an herb."

or

"Last year politics meant everything to me. But since Bush won I'll instead go back to convincing people that I truly belong as part of the rap audience."

Anyway, some of y'all disgust me. But what else is new?

Comments

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Based on the frequency/length of your recent posts, is it safe to assume the little one is falling asleep on her own these days?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Based on the frequency/length of your recent posts, is it safe to assume the little one is falling asleep on her own these days?

No, he just writes out loud.

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts

The little one seems to think that she is 3 years old already. We celebrated her one month birthday yesterday by taking her for a stroller walk around the neighborhood. She loved it.

Also of my "recent posts" this is the first one that's been made away from work in a while...

As baby and momma sleep, what else is there to do but rile up the soulstrut charmed forces?

Actually I'm expecting a "Robert, what are doing?" any minute now...

No, he just writes out loud.

Paycheck = quintessential snapperhead.

Often good for a brief break or sample, but ultimately as dollarbin common as it gets.

Another way to put it is Jonny is contantly playing the game of "how many batteries can I stack on my shoulder?"

Anyone else want to be analyzed before I go back to coddling?

• Options

Yaaaaaaaaay!! MEEEEEEEEEE!!!

You're from New York. That's the only state Archaic has never wanted to be from.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    Ha! "Robert, what are you doing?"

"I'll be there in a minute; let me finish riling up the SoulStrut cognoscenti."

Glad to hear fatherhood is treating you well...You're lucky to have a good-natured daughter.

Sorry, you haven't attacked me enough yet for me to be familiar with your shortcomings.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

HOLLA!

HOLLA!

A good dude until his manhood gets questioned.

Seriously, we shouldn't be beefing.

• I was kind of hoping to be coddled first before Archaic goes back to being analyzed, but I guess that offer's not on the table.

Hi, Robert!

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

i'll have a go

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

HOLLA!

A good dude until his manhood gets questioned.

Seriously, we shouldn't be beefing.

• Options
    You're from New York. That's the only state Archaic has never wanted to be from.

HI JONNY!!!

HI JONNY!!!

SUP BROTHER.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

me me me me me!!!!!!!

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    There is a New York above Yonkers...

i'll have a go

I always get you confused with someone else on here who so badly wants me to actually be a reptilian overlord.

There is a New York above Yonkers...

Nah, that's basically Connecticut.... hahaha

Yes, I run through quiet towns and tie it down

me me me me me!!!!!!!

Dizzy only stays in line as an uber-cool guy because during his military stint a microchip was implanted in his ass. As soon as he gets the signal though...pandemonium.

I know I'mma sound like a bitch, but I wish there were more local strutters round nah to dig in "the real world"....
    No record homies

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

I always get you confused with someone else on here who so badly wants me to actually be a reptilian overlord.

"Word on the street is you are said overlord."[/b]

"Oh my, Jeff, I don't know if I'm comfortable with this particular internet friend of yours"[/b]

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I know I'mma sound like a bitch, but I wish there were more local strutters round nah to dig in "the real world"....
    No record homies

I feel you... then again I'm in Philly and there really enough strutters here... I'm just a little wierd and they dont really like me too much!

Weak! You're dude and Your old avatar was quality! Next time I'm there, you, me, dusty fingers & 9th St! Perhaps harass C*smo if he's in town too.

T.N.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Archaic's mindgarden thoughts: "Anyway, some of y'all disgust me. But what else is new?"

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Weak! You're dude and Your old avatar was quality! Next time I'm there, you, me, dusty fingers & 9th St! Perhaps harass C*smo if he's in town too.
    T.N.

9th St? cool.