Medium: Rare II / Well Done 2 CD SET Available NOW

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited December 2005 in Announcements
Everyone that copped Pt. 1, thank you!!! I have completed Pt. 2 and packaged it with the bboy mix "Shutthef*ckuprock" on the home page. I have since changed the name to make it more consumer friendly. For those not in the know, "Medium: Rare II" is compiled of nothing but rare rap tracks from around the country. Most are from the late 80s, but it's not limited to that time frame. Some are definitely more rare than others. Here is a track listing:01: Hater Intro / Masked Demolition Lover - Choke (DJ Version) 02: Condition Red - Don't Get Caught Slippin / Dee Rock -Sexy Dexy Inst.03: B.O.S. - The Mic Terrorist (Ran's Funky Touch) / Frozen Explosion - Cold Kickin04: Top Secret - It's a Warning / OC - Word Life (Celory Remix)05: Rodney O & Joe Cooley - Nobody Disses Me / The Ultimate Choice - How I'm Livin06: IRM Crew - I Dream of DJs / Positive Sound - We're Def07: B Ice Cool - Toothache / Funkmaster Wiz - Bellvue Patient / 2 Def Crew - Slow and Mellow / MC Breeze - Your Craniums Cracked08: Born 2wice - Child 4 Freestyle / Heartbeat Brothers - Time to get Paid / Nu Reign - Coolin09: G Slim & Them - Let the Knowledge be Born / Koas & Mystro - Call for Revolutionaries10: Big L - Devil's Son / Diamond - Best Kept Secret (45 King Remix) / Gangstarr - Code of the Streets (Kenny Dope Remix)11: The Microphone Prince - Rock House / Loose J and the Masters of Wax - Sissapella / Noel Rockwell - The Wop Sensation (Remix) / MC Clay Luv & DJ Leader 1 - Silver Suckers / MC Candy Man - Money Talks Inst.12: Jewel T - Ride the Crossfade / West Coast Crew - Jealous People / Sir Fresh & DJ Critical - Sir Vere13: Lifers Group - The Real Deal (Thumz Mix) / ??? (Shadow Mix)14: RC Nucleus - Liquid Music / Mr X & Mr Z - We Drink Old Gold (Thumz Mix) / Chrissy C - Get Fresh Boy15: Percee P & Ekim - Lung Collapsing Lyrics / Super Lover Cee & Cassanova Rud - Romeo / Business Partners - So Smoove16: Hardnoise - Untitled Inst. / Antoinette - Take it from the Top / Queensbridge OutroThe package is hand numbered and limited to 250 copies. THEY WILL GO FAST! I will be out of the country for 2 weeks, but if you would like to reserve a copy, to be shipped immediately upon my return, please send $13.00 to my paypal address: [email]dr_delay@hotmail.com.[/email] Don't forget to include you mailing address. I will ship them out as soon as i return. they make excellent christmas gifts:).

Comments

• $$$$$$$$$$$$$ SENT!!!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Awww. thanks Mike. I'll send it soon as i get home.

• done.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    paypal sent and scarlett johanson and so on.

• 16: Hardnoise - Untitled Inst.

Whoah Tom, you chose a Britcore track??? Oh, it's the instrumental version only...
    That is a legendary track from a legendary UK crew...

Paypalling soon...

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    Tom - whats the total for international orders - add on a few bucks !?!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Oh shit, did'nt even think about that... International buyers: $16.00

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    16: Hardnoise - Untitled Inst.

Whoah Tom, you chose a Britcore track??? Oh, it's the instrumental version only...
    That is a legendary track from a legendary UK crew...

Paypalling soon...

i got that in Zurich last year. When I bought it, I had a nice conversation w/ DJ Supreme (Hijack) at the counter. Turns out he lives there now. The engineering is amazing, but the lyrics make me ralph.

• I gotta say BUH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UH-UMP.

Got my copy yesterday and this is so, so thorough.

BONUS ROUND: I still bump Delay's 2000 Post Mix on the regular (and not just for Asprin's twangy drop).

• I gotta send you some paypal money soon come. this looks dope. when is the latest I can send cash before you go topless sun-bathing in the French Riveria?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i've actually never been to france.

i don't know how long they'll last. i've got about 60 copies left.

• Hey T~

Great job man, you got some off the wall aerobics joints on there dude. Great packaging, selection, transitions, etc. Many thanks for the CDs!