Salt 45 predictions post predictions: how long?

ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I'm thinking 6 pages.

Comments

• I'm thinking 6 pages.

The thread's overrated. If it weren't so rare I don't think it would have legs.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I'm thinking 6 pages.

It has it's moments, but I'd rather reup on the 'These dudes with 10 posts...' thread.

• paycheque, just keep posting...youre approaching crink like numbers

• I'm thinking 6 pages.

It has it's moments, but I'd rather reup on the 'These dudes with 10 posts...' thread.

Hey dude, A**f was in here yesterday and we had a "A***n A******n? No, the other A***n A******n" moment

did I ever pm you about the professionals sleeve?

thread crosspolination: potheads that don't get anything done

• I'm thinking 6 pages.

See, but it's better than the average post. Oliver gets tense, dante regulates, and reynaldo photoshops some jpgs together. You can't tell me that if you had an extra 30 minutes you wouldn't read the whole thing!

I'm thinking 6 pages.

Hey dude, A**f was in here yesterday and we had a "A***n A******n? No, the other A***n A******n" moment

did I ever pm you about the professionals sleeve?[/b]

thread crosspolination: potheads that don't get anything done

LOL

Professionals sleeve? You must be thinking of the other A***n A******n

Did I ever PM you about outbidding me on the M*******s 45? 'The key to looooooooove....."

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    30 minutes

• Did I ever PM you about outbidding me on the M*******s 45? 'The key to looooooooove....."

please understand...

Did I ever PM you about outbidding me on the M*******s 45? 'The key to looooooooove....."

please understand...

haha. it's all love.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    That thread is okay. But definitely overrated.

Save your time and spend it on like 10 shorter but higher quality threads. Plus, I think it was started by honkeys.

Plus, I think it was started by honkeys.

Has this been confirmed? Have you tracked down or talked to said honkeys?

I'm thinking 6 pages.

Also, I think threads about other threads are a good look these days.

• Plus, I think it was started by honkeys.

Has this been confirmed? Have you tracked down or talked to said honkeys?

I would personally be outraged to find the caucasian menace lurking in my stacks.