whatchoo know about Oliver?

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Oliver the Humanzee?watching a special on this on TLC in the hotel. It's kinda freaky...

Comments

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    It that that Chimp that walks on two feet and smokes?

• yeah, but his features are definitely more 'human' than a chimp. Right now they are talking about Wally who is a newer humanzee that walks upright, and has similar features to Oliver.

They were talking about Oliver's original owners, and how they had to get rid of him because he mounted dudes wife!

• maybe O-dub should weigh in on this.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I was planning to use your avatar as my own. I got that same feeling you got when someone is in the crate next to you and pulls out an LP you really wanted.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    yeah, but his features are definitely more 'human' than a chimp. Right now they are talking about Wally who is a newer humanzee that walks upright, and has similar features to Oliver.

They were talking about Oliver's original owners, and how they had to get rid of him because he mounted dudes wife!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    maybe O-dub should weigh in on this.

I assumed this was about Olski.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

URSUS, LEAD US!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Oliver: male, 30ish, very hairy, height 1.2 meters, weight 50 kilos, erect posture, unusual ears, offensive odor. Oscar always walks on two feet, uses a human toilet (which he flushes), can mix drinks, and enjoys a cup of coffee and a nightcap. Chimps ignore him; humans wonder what he is.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Oliver: male, 30ish, very hairy, height 1.2 meters, weight 50 kilos, erect posture, unusual ears, offensive odor.

About half of this sounds right.

• yeah, but his features are definitely more 'human' than a chimp. Right now they are talking about Wally who is a newer humanzee that walks upright, and has similar features to Oliver.

that's not all, they were talking about rumors of China and the US practicing clandestine experiments where they impregnated a female chimp with human sperm. Apparently the US rumor went so far as completion of the the pregnancy, and they euthanized the 'child' a short time after it was born, and swore never to speak of it again.

the real shit they showed was the Liger - a lion and a tiger crossbred.

this cat is huge! it comes up to homegirls armpits!!!

• PEKPEK 735 Posts
    I thought this was about the much beloved Jamaican television celebrity...