Macho about your music?

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central

3 POWERED SPEAKERS................... I WILL NOT SELL TO WUSSIES

Reply to: [email]sale-115465150@craigslist.org[/email]Date: 2005-12-03, 8:29AM ESTYou know who you are WUSSIES buy those $49 (500 watt PMPO) with subwoofer..chinese speakers from best buy...OR THOSE WUSSIE WUSSIE Harmon Kardon SOUNDSTICKS....or Bose Ipod I-pod ooh so cute.......nope i am looking for someone who is MACHO about his music. Someone who cares about loudness and quality of music/sounds coming from his computer 2 130 watt speakers and a 100 watt powered sub...THESE ARE AMERICAN MACHO WATTS, not chinese WUSSIE watts. $299...cash only.....but i will accept one trade for clothes, i need big mens pants and shoes, so if you wanted to go to the big mens store and put those on your credit card so you wont have to lay out any cash...that is cool too.this is in or around sunnyside queens

Comments

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

• You'd be trying to overcompensate too if this was your location

in or around sunnyside queens

• You'd be trying to overcompensate too if this was your location

in or around sunnyside queens

AY I'LL FUCKIN SHOW YOUSE WHAT FOR IS SUSPECT OVER HERE. YOU GOTTA FUCKIN PROBLEM WITH SUNNYSIDE OVER HERE?? I'LL SHOW YOUSE SOMETHING ABOUT SUNNYSIDE OVER HERE AND IT AIN'T NO FUCKING JOKE, CAPICHE??? OVER HERE.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    THESE ARE AMERICAN MACHO WATTS

i need big mens pants

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

"OK, let's make the call, I really want those speakers"

• LOL!!