Little Dude Move???? (Al Green Related)

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
A PM from a certain Soulstrutter
Dude, buying Al Green Re-issues-little dude move!
My response
*GASP* Dude, listen up. Al Green's talent surpases "fag digger trends". It's much more important to have dudes music than some authentic mold recepticle.
DISCUSS

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    this might come in handy for this thread - here...

• this might come in handy for this thread - here...

Zing!

• this might come in handy for this thread - here...

shazzam!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Seek out the OG pressings. If the quality control of the Al Green reissues is as bad as the other scorpio reissues...Also, its not like these records are raer or even expensive. I copped most of mine in mint condition & never paid more than 10-15 bucks for any of 'em.

*GASP* Dude, listen up. Al Green's talent surpases "fag digger trends". It's much more important to have dudes music than some authentic mold recepticle.

I guess it depends what you're looking for - if you just want to hear this stuff, join the 21st century & download soulseek. If you want to hear the analog recording, buy the OG lp (unless the repress is taken from the og analog masters). Why buy an lp if you're just listening to a record mastered from cd?

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Al green records are 5-8 bucks max. I'v efound all of mine for 2-3 bucks so reissues for Al Green make no sense.

• A PM from a certain Soulstrutter

Dude, buying Al Green Re-issues-little dude move!

My response

DISCUSS

Exactly, whats it got to do with him what you spend your cash on ???
    People spend too much time worrying what everyone else is up to and not enough minding their own business...

• As a "turntabalist" i prefer the re-issue to cut with. As a music listener and collector, I prefer the OG. It's all good as long as everyone knows what they're buying and selling. I could care less about ""fag digger trends"" but I didn't know there was a scene. Do "they" buy all house music, Madonna, and Barbra Streisand?

• As a "turntabalist" i prefer the re-issue to cut with. As a music listener and collector, I prefer the OG. It's all good as long as everyone knows what they're buying and selling. I could care less about ""fag digger trends"" but I didn't know there was a scene. Do "they" buy all house music, Madonna, and Barbra Streisand?

unintentional hilarity.

You dudes should knowbetter. This was another joke-post courtesey of Faux & myself PM dry humping sessions.

• Whatevs. Like anyone's sposed to know bout your PM's. :rolling eyes:

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Whatevs. Like anyone's sposed to know bout your PM's. :rolling eyes:

I agree, but Young Phonics seems determined to share our PM exchanges with the entire world.

• Whatevs. Like anyone's sposed to know bout your PM's. :rolling eyes:

I agree, but Young Phonics seems determined to share our forbidden love with the entire world.

• Whatevs. Like anyone's sposed to care bout your BM's. :rolling eyes: