Future Trapped in The Closet Speculation.

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
First of all, this thread will contain spoilers. So if you have yet to see R.Kelly's Magnum Opus, do yourself a favor and get off the internet and see it now!Okay, with that out of the way, lets try and review all the mysteries that are as yet unsolved. 1. How does James know chuck and rufus? - This is the biggest one I think. And I think it will be a mystery for a few more episodes at least. It will tie the two divergent story lines together, and Sylvester will probably let another shot off in the ceiling when he figures it out. Either that or he will think to himself that this is truly some deep shit. Theres a few more I can think of, but I wanna see what you guys think? Please to add on. Speculate where you think you know whats gonna happen.

Comments

• My big question - did the midget just faint at the end or did he drop dead? and how will that play into the birth of the cops' fat wife's child?

I'm really looking for more UNBELIEVEABLE surprises...more midgets possibly?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Now Pause the movie, cause what im bout to tell you is SOOO damn twisted!!!.....

• don't forget about Roxanne. on the DVD credits if you watch them all the way thru Kell's steps from the shadows to remind you not to forget about Roxanne and another name that i can't remember right now.

also the Wikipedia entry is a good resource for all things TITC:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapped_in_the_Closet

has anyone here had trouble getting the DVD to play through chapters 4 and 5? i had 2 DVDs that were defective in the same place...I ended up having to exchange it for Micro Cosmos (dope bug documentary by the "winged migration" people)

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    don't forget about Roxanne. on the DVD credits if you watch them all the way thru Kell's steps from the shadows to remind you not to forget about Roxanne and another name that i can't remember right now.

also the Wikipedia entry is a good resource for all things TITC:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapped_in_the_Closet

has anyone here had trouble getting the DVD to play through chapters 4 and 5? i had 2 DVDs that were defective in the same place...I ended up having to exchange it for Micro Cosmos (dope bug documentary by the "winged migration" people)

no problem for me. But yeah i remember the part about roxanne. Anyone else?

Anyone know if they have started work on the new ones?