Sniper didn't snipe

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
$25 never went through...http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4799531973&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 That ever happen to anybody? Anybody have an extra Claviers they want to get rid of?DJ Ferrari

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    that sucks. it happened to me before when i gave it only 1 or 2 seconds to bid before it ended, now i make sure it's 5 or more seconds. not sure if that's what caused it though.

• Who do you guys use? I've never used one before but there's some sneakers I wanna get while I'm at work tomorrow. Auction Sniper has a free trial. Are they cool?

Herm

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Who do you guys use? I've never used one before but there's some sneakers I wanna get while I'm at work tomorrow. Auction Sniper has a free trial. Are they cool?

Herm

yeah

• Who do you guys use? I've never used one before but there's some sneakers I wanna get while I'm at work tomorrow. Auction Sniper has a free trial. Are they cool?

Herm

yeah

Coo'.

• Just go with 5 -9 secs. No probs.

yeah, I think they only recommend 7 & up, but dudes are splitting hairs on the real heat. snipers getting sniped by snipers.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    yeah, I think they only recommend 7 & up, but dudes are splitting hairs on the real heat. snipers getting sniped by snipers.

It doesn't really matter though because both snipes are for each max bid- whoever's got more on it still wins...

• if you sign up for auction sniper use me as a referral- youjane1!!!

It doesn't really matter though because both snipes are for each max bid- whoever's got more on it still wins...

I guess that's true.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    if you dont prepay your snipes, it wont go through, maybe you didnt have enough $ in your account?

• if you dont prepay your snipes, it wont go through, maybe you didnt have enough $ in your account?

True, also it won't follow changes in your account, for example I changed my ebay name and esnipe didn't follow, lost out on a $100+ raer that went for $30 or so...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    ???

• Post deleted by Jonny_Paycheck

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yeah, I didn't think that was worth 100. Just bored and guessing...

???

• Wow, that one slipped through the cracks! I need that too.

I know

• I know

haha, that was it, except it was two months ago.... double

I really gotta figure out how to work this saved searches thing.

damn - two?!?!

• yup... nothing special though... that record comes up all the time.... $20's a good price... it's nothing really....

• no... thats the DJ copy with the long tracks. rare item. only had it once. it ususally sells for $100 plus when described correctly.

• no... thats the DJ copy with the long tracks. rare item. only had it once. it ususally sells for $100 plus when described correctly.

• Al Green thread