Ebay Seller Info...apevsape goes AWOL

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone got some contact info for this guy. Won an auction almost 2 months ago and still no record . Thing is the dude had like a 99.5% feedback and all of a sudden he went AWOL. I could've sworn his name came up before, but I searched w/ no results.Thanks.

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Have you considered that maybe he is dead, slumped over in his swivel office chair, with maggots crawling out of his eyesockets?

It's a possibility.

• That's bizarre. I'm almost positive this guy runs a shop in Ottawa called Organised Sound. A buddy of mine has bought records off him through ebay with no problems. It seems it's just been recently that there's been a spate of negative feedbacks...

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    I have been ripped of by this seller too, over 2 months and still no records,... after a month I emailed him asking him about the records, he replied that the package had been sent return due to a postal mistake and that he would resend the package,... total bullshit !!! He obviously never sent the records... So after 2 months I emailed him again a couple of times but he did not respond...? So I emailed another one of his unsatisfied buyers, he told me that he with great difficulty after 2 months of emailing and calling his answering machine without getting through, finally lodged a fraud complaint with Ebay and PayPal, and this made apevsape send him his record... !
    Sellers name is: Linus Booth from Ottawa, he works at a record shop called Organised Sound (613-233-4900), his home number is (613-235-1755).
    Good luck with getting your stuff...
    Peace-

• REMODEREMODE 91 Posts
    he tried to rip me off too.after a month of emails from me (and this is a month after my auction I won so 2 months I finally got my shit.He lied about when it was shipped and gave me some different family emergency story along woth some other ones.I told him he was a liar and my record came then.But I only won a 10 dollar record so you might be in trouble.my package was postmarked like a week before it came not anywhere near when he said it was shipped.Speaking of ebay sellers that seller MUSICLUVER or something like that tells me the records I won from him were stolen from his shop.Man that is some bullshit...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Just called both numbers. spoke to someone @ the shop who said he'll be in later and spoke to his babysitter @ the house and left a message. Dude gave me the same BS about some family emergency too. I rather be told straight up "I ripped you off" then some BS sob story. If this guys got your $$$ call the dude and harass him until he gives in!

Thanks for the help...

• Options
    I could bike up and

Also, Sooks lives in Ottawa?

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Can you shop people in on ebay for fecking people around?

Surely if enough people let ebay know 'This dude is ripping me off', they'll suspend his family emergency excuse-using ass.

• JoeMojoJoeMojo 720 Posts
    Same deal here... bought a $$ record off him about three months ago. Won on 2/21, didn't hear back from him until 3/16. Emailed me back saying that he was 'out of town for a family emergency'. Finally shipped the record a week after that, it showed up almost six weeks after the close of the auction.

After all that the record was fine though.

• maybe he is just the biggest procrastinator known to human kind.
    some folks just love to manipulate others. this guy sounds like one of those people.