Hey Mama

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Man, I can't get through this album without coming to tears. How many of you all had the dream of making it so you could take your moms out of her situation? I always wanted to help her out of her unhappy marriage, pay for her to go back to school, and buy her a home. When she was killed in 2000 a major part of my drive died. It was so much for her. I got it back. I'm sure she's looking over me wanting success, and I want to take care of my girlfriend, who is the best person in my life. She's a gift. I don't want her to stress over anything. I want her to be happy and if I can take away the financial stress, she can shine. Watch for me, 2006 is my year and I won't be stopped. Wish me luck.

Comments

• I always wanted to help her out of her unhappy marriage, pay for her to go back to school, and buy her a home. When she was killed in 2000 a major part of my drive died.

man, that touched me, much luck. STAY STRONG

• good luck fam... keep shinin'!

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    sorry about your loss. stay strong

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    That's some real talk right thurr. Sounds like you got your head in the right frame of mind. Stay up.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Man, I can't get through this album without coming to tears. How many of you all had the dream of making it so you could take your moms out of her situation? I always wanted to help her out of her unhappy marriage, pay for her to go back to school, and buy her a home. When she was killed in 2000 a major part of my drive died. It was so much for her.

I got it back. I'm sure she's looking over me wanting success, and I want to take care of my girlfriend, who is the best person in my life. She's a gift. I don't want her to stress over anything. I want her to be happy and if I can take away the financial stress, she can shine.

Watch for me, 2006 is my year and I won't be stopped. Wish me luck.

Luck and love.
    Dan

• Thanks all. Much respect.

I was in a moment when I posted that. It felt good. I wasn't looking for sympathy or anything like that. I'm all right. I just want everyone to remember their moms and not take her for granted. She may be annoying and tell you all kinds of things you don't want to hear, but that's a lot better than never being able to hear her voice again. Just remember that. At the very least, respect the pain she went through to squeeze you out. Every day is Mom's day.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    word. today's my moms birthday. i gotta call her up at work before she leaves