Can a SF head hook this up for me on the strength?

iron_monkeyiron_monkey 985 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
One of my main homies from NYC asked me to tape this, but I'm in OC. Can someone plaese tape this for me tonight? Much appreciated.....THIS THURSDAY DECEMBER 1ST APEX EXPRESS RADIO: Asian Pacific Islander Expressions fo dat ASS! 94.1FM KPFA (Bay Area) www.kpfa.org 7-8pm (PST) With your hosts, Kiwi and Maya, Kenni "Flipteezy" on the board, and Producer Gina holding it down in the background. Featuring an exclusive interview with the abbot himself, RZA from the WU-TANG CLAN That's right! Now that Wu-Tang Clan is 100% ASIAN, they are qualified to be interviewed on OUR radio show. Woot. No really though, RZA talks about Taoist, Buddhist, and other Asian influences in his music, as well as the connection to the 5 percenter lifestyle. ALSO joining us will be Terry Valen and Anthony Navarro of the Filipino Community Center in SF's Excelsior District, as they celebrate their first year serving the community. And of course we've got the DECEMBER "Hot Seven @ 7" Mixdown, featuring music off ELEMNOP's latest release "From the Ground Up," as well as cuts off the Movementality 2 Compilation (featuring various Asian & Pacific Islander hip hop artists). Plus the Community Calendar and other exclusive announcements. AND... we're gonna be on AOL Instant Messenger during the show, so hit us up! Look out for the screen name: ApexExpressRadio. Being that this is our first time trying this, bear with us if there are any glitches. Our NEXT Apex Out the Box @ Locus Arts will be on Friday January 13th. More info soon.

Comments

• i think they broadcast online, but double check. the la station does broadcast online. you or they could record it onto your computer.