Drama Queens/Kings (Histrionic Related)???

Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Hey,

Have any of you dated someone who was very emotionally maladjusted? I went out with (but not officially dated) this older woman in Akron. She was a very beautiful woman, but fucked up emotionally. For example, one time she called me while I was sitting around with my roommates watching a basketball game. When I took the call I said, "Hi J*******, I can't talk to you right now, I'm busy. Can I call you back later?" She says, "Fine.". OK, everything seems cool, right? Wrong!!!! She immediately calls back and says (in that bitchy, nutty chick tone), "If you don't want to talk to me, just tell me." To which I replied, "Look, I'm sitting here watching a ball game with my roommates. I would be rude to hold a phone conversation while the watching game with them. I'll call you later", after which I hung up the phone.

Fast forward to a month or so later. I'm out with, guess who, my future wife who I had met recently. I was still going out with ole' girl above on occasion, though much less than before. I took future wifey out for her birthday, while the drama queen was buzzin' my pager all night. Later on, me and Ms. Stacks went back to my pad and she stayed late into the evening, if you catch my drift. When she left, I walked her to her car (in my robe, mind you). We kissed and I went back up stairs. Later on, the drama queen calls my phone. She says, "I saw you walk some woman to her car". To that I replied, "yeah, I had a date. And????" Ole' girl had been camped outside my house. Eventually, I told her that we don't need to deal with each other any more and that "I'm afraid of you." She replies, "You don't have to be afraid."

She's the craziest chick I ever dealt with. Usually, I caught on quick. One Akron babe I met told me over the phone, "I caught my boyfriend cheatin', and I threw a brick through his windshield." My reply to that was, "If you did that shit to me, I'd kick your ass!" Needless to say, I went no further with that one, although she was bricked up. I don't tolerate histrionic babes and neither should ya'll. Please add on.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Comments

• you wouldnt like LA

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I don't tolerate histrionic babes and neither should ya'll.[/b]

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    One Akron babe I met told me over the phone, "I caught my boyfriend cheatin', and I threw a brick through his windshield." My reply to that was, "If you did that shit to me, I'd kick your ass!"[/b]