Which of you have been on here for over 3 years?

WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I'm from sort of back in the day - I see a lot of new weird fucking topics on here - like fucking on E. Anyway - which of you guys are from way back when? I'm talking Bill Brewster days...

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    It's been about five years for me.

• over 4 years for me

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• I'm way back but I'm quiet. formerly L$B.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    It's been about four years for me.

you are sleeping... you do not want to believe

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    over 2 years, maybe 3...

• about 3...different names. still I don't post that much.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    im pretty sure its been 3+ years for me, though ive posted under diffrent names because i would forget my password and/or change email addresses. maybe went through like maybe 4 names, i just kinda pick randomly, dont really use any of these names in real life (i mainly go by my government name in person)

i was posting prior to crate diggin revealed days, when there was like 8 diffrent forums including a hip hop board (i think there was a petestrumentals review at that time on one of the boards).

i never posted that much back then, and still really dont post very often.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I got my first feedback ever from Raj Mahal in July 2001... signed up soon after... "Good Goodness" is mounted on the wall of fame..

• reskresk 391 Posts
    i remember when 85% of the posts where from raystar, chase something, and raj.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    i remember when 85% of the posts where from raystar, chase something, and raj.

My man Chase Crusher... he's in here...

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

i used to be famous mortimer and before that multsanta

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    long time, 4 to 5 years ..

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• HUMMM...

• NOPE..

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Well I was Dreidel Menorah and was quite vocal in a different lifetime - I wonder if I still have access to that name...

• I've been reading this shit for a while now. It's my own personal soap opera.

---------420 Dudes

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    4 years

• Well I was Dreidel Menorah

oh shit!

they all come back...

• btw I don't know how long I've been on here, it's been a bunch of years. Used to be Versace_Broccoli, then Broccoli_Bonzai, then Plantain_Chips, and now... yeah I think this is the last manifestation of the I-man.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    btw I don't know how long I've been on here, it's been a bunch of years. Used to be Versace_Broccoli, then Broccoli_Bonzai, then Plantain_Chips, and now... yeah I think this is the last manifestation of the I-man.

weren't you once soul purpose too ??

what we're going to do here is go back, way back into time ...

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Well I was Dreidel Menorah and was quite vocal in a different lifetime - I wonder if I still have access to that name...

I remember you! Probably been here for at least 3 or 4 years.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts

I remember you! Probably been here for at least 3 or 4 years.

me too - didn't you (Dreidel) used to go to record fairs with Ashrock & Bsides in Boston?

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    lurker since mid-01, member since january '02

• hmmm...about 3-4 years here.

• Hi everyone.

• Well I was Dreidel Menorah...

"...because when I spin, I light it up!"

DJ Marco here BTW. I now have many disco records, many Roy Ayers records and even a few prog records. Still don't know what the big deal about Shadow is. Though I have several of his records, too.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Not sure when I joined here, has to be at least 4 years ago. Was on the Crates list starting in 98 or 99 and found this place thru that.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

I remember you, welcome back. Back then I was Jump Jump but some how I lost that name. I always thought Secret Chimp was Dreidel Menorah. What was Secret Chimps old name?

Dan