What's the best spot to buy cardboard 45 sleeves?

NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I'm bout to upgrade a crapload of 45s to cardboard sleeves and I need a good place to buy from online. Where do you all usually shop?

Comments

• cardboard sleeves? WTF are you talking about?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

anyone ever use those 45 storage boxes? are they worth it? they look kind of dope.

"paperboard" is what it's technically called. Basically its like slick cardboard and better for 45 storage.

• anyone ever use those 45 storage boxes? are they worth it? they look kind of dope.

"..For even better protection, use our PLASTIC CORRUGATED 45 Storage Boxes. They are made with acid-free, waterproof, antistatic and vermin-resistant material.."

"paperboard" is what it's technically called. Basically its like slick cardboard and better for 45 storage.

oh roger...I have all mine in plastic-lined paper sleeves, then in plastic outer sleeves with the name and title written on a label on the top left corner for easy browsing.

• Nowhere near as good as the English cardboard sleeves. The ones at Bags Unlimited are thin and don't fit paper sleeves in them. I use the heavy weight gold sleeves from Bags Unlimited and am perfectly happy with them. They've been holding up extremely well. The only place I know to get the real cardboard sleeves is from covers33 in the UK, and postage is a bitch.