I cant believe I missed this for $14

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I knew there was something I forgot to do this morning.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4798401575&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1#ebayphotohostingI dont care what the cover looks like!Damn Damn Damn

Comments

• we dont care about bossa here dude. power of zeus. later. ap

• says you.

• i'm joking. i dont listen to breaks.

• do you think you would've paid more if you just bid on it when you saw it???

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    sab- do you just run the risk of buying from anybody in brasil or do you only deal w/certain sellers? how often do you get burned?

• I dont like to bid on shit till the very end because I try to bid only once. I want to see who else is bidding and I also dont want people looking over my shoulder. You can search items by the people bidding on them. I also don't like to draw attention to an item because I think some people want things more when they know someone else wants them, or think that maybe its worth having. Human nature.

I buy mostly from four or five sellers that I trust and will only buy stuff over $100 from them and a lot of time we do that on the side. Under $40 I'll give anyone a chance. I have rarely been burned, once in a while you get something that the quality isnt as good as you may have hoped but thats the breaks. If I get burnt I just know not to buy anything expensive from that seller.

• I dont like to bid on shit till the very end because I try to bid only once. I want to see who else is bidding and I also dont want people looking over my shoulder. You can search items by the people bidding on them. I also don't like to draw attention to an item because I think some people want things more when they know someone else wants them, or think that maybe its worth having. Human nature.

I feel ya - I just have the opposite approach/opinion. I tend to bid once as well, but if you see me, you better be prepared to pay dough often times!