New Miks by Kidgusto...."One Song"

bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
edited November 2005 in Announcements
Peace to the Soul Strut Massive.

Got a new mix in the cut called "One Song" out now on the shameless promotion tip.

Take a peek at the tracklisting. A lot of of fresh schitt by artists from all over the world, not to mention some fine soul strut cameo's on here like Delay, A-KO and yours truly (even got a unreleased jawn on here too).

*Special shouts go out to my man Aspirin for hooking up the lovely art design. If you don't already know dudes skill, then now you know. pura sabrosa! He'll be designing the 3rd Truegrooves EP label as well.

Been getting dope reviews on this and there's only a limited quantity available, so if you're interested, don't sleep.

The fees: the cd is 5 bones and 5 additional bucks for shipping and handling.

you can make payments via Paypal to this address [email]kidgusto@yahoo.com[/email]

**thanks in advance for supporting the local underground artists.

enjoy.

Comments

• a quick update for the all-a-yous.

Order now and I'll throw in the TG002 "Heat Beats" Special Promo CD in with your mix along with some flavorful TrueGrooves Stickers.

The pick above is from the vinyl EP, but the Bonus Promo CD has an additional 3 unreleased gusto jawns that have been much acclaimed.

Can't beat that shyte for 10 bucks, ya know?

Hollur.

• Just wanted to give a quick shout to some strutters who have supported the subterranean audio from kg: Big Thank You's go out to OLSKI, DELAY, URRS, KING MOST, ROSSHOG aka DUPPY RANKS, NITEKRAWLER, RKWPARK, DJ NEVILLE C, and TREW for picking (or are about to pick up) these chumpies up. Not to forget the king high artist himself, and the man of conscience, TSEGA DINKA! Cheers y'all. I appreciate it big time and hope you enjoy the musak.

respect.