what's the worst violence you've witnesse or been

street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I never witnessed a murder. I've seen a few dead folks but I never stuck around to see what happened.

I did see a guy slashed in the face and shot in the head at an afterschool program I worked at. That was disturbing. The building was a community center. Half was the program and the other half was open activities. In the basketball gym some people off the street were arguing over a foul or something so they decided to take it outside right as we were switching classes. Before they made it outside, in the hallway, the preppy looking kids jump on dude, slash him, shoot him, and run off. Dude lived because the bullet stuck in his skull. Dude is Tongan and they can be big so maybe that saved his life. It disturbed me for about a week. I still think about it, but I'm not disturbed. A sad part was seeing a nine year old girl standing alone, crying, because of what she just witnessed.

A lot of the kids from the community center were refugees, so violence was nothing new. Just not great to remind them. One girl from Sudan watched her father stabbed to death by the military. Heavy stuff. It brought us all closer together.

Comments

• christ...

*backs out of thread slowly*

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    As a kid I saw the paramedics wheel out a dood who just got stabbed in the neck in one of the first floor apartments in our complex. The patio where it happend had a huge pool of blood on the concrete and there was blood on the curtains. There was also a lot of domestic violence going on in that neighborhood. Seen a lot of disturbing wife beatings to the point of a bloody mess. Also

• christ...

Spill the beans!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    the day ill communication came out, i skipped school to go cop it. a block or so from tower, i was wating to cross the street with my baby's mama, when this moving van skipped the red light across the street, hitting two old ladies in the cross walk. one went under the van, while the other one went about 30ft into oncoming traffic, where she got run over by another car. i can still see that shit like it was yesterday.

when i was 18, one of my friends was getting beat down with a small stepladder at a party we shouldn't have been at, when another one of our friends stabbed the dood beating our pal. the guy just got up, all serious, saying "call the ambulance!" really quiet. he lived.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I used to hang out in this super "gully" trailer park. One dude (17) from there I know fucked this other dudes(17) mom (45). When the dude found out about it, he beat the shit out of the dude. Bad. Hospital. But that is not the bad part.

He beat the shit out of his mom with a tire iron. Then set her on fire, at which point she came running out of the trailer. He used a cinder block to put her out.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    No shootings here (thank gawd). I've seen a lot of punk rock stupidity at shows, ie. people having legs broken in the pit on purpose, 40oz bottles smashed on peoples heads causing serious cuts, stuff like that. And when I was a kid an old man jumped out of his 10th floor apt just across from mine one AM before school. I saw his body smashed on the concrete before the cops covered him up. The bloodstain was there for months, I hated walking on that particular sidewalk for a long time, and I still think of it everytime I'm in my old 'hood.

• I used to hang out in this super "gully" trailer park. One dude (17) from there I know fucked this other dudes(17) mom (45). When the dude found out about it, he beat the shit out of the dude. Bad. Hospital. But that is not the bad part.

He beat the shit out of his mom with a tire iron. Then set her on fire, at which point she came running out of the trailer. He used a cinder block to put her out.

holy thats some fucked up shit.

• 1992 corner of Vermont and Venice.
    I'm on my way to LA Donuts to play Street Fighter, so I cross the street and walk past a few mean looking dudes at the bus stop. Coming towards me is another REALLY mean looking dude in a pendelton and a long black jacket. I tense up thinking he might try and jack me but we just walk past eachother. Then I hear a sound like a watermelon being shot out of a pipe and turn around to see the dude in the trenchcoat jumping into a car trailing a smoking sawedoff and one of the bus stop dudes is laying on the floor with practically nothing above his neck. There was brains and tons of blood everywhere and the other bus stop dude is pulling out a revolver and beaming down on the car as it pulls off. I do this duck squat run thing into the donut shop and half crying tell the dude to call an ambulance but the Donut Shop owner ahs pulled his shit out and is pointing it at me. I just sink below the counter and start crying like "muthafu** I didn't do it call an ambulance don't shoot me!!"
    I knew the Cops would want me to give a description to the sketch artist and a statement. Yeah right, I was the fuc* up out and went and hung in the Post Office around the corner trying to act like nothing was wrong.
    1 month later the riots happened. Tons of guns.

• I used to hang out in this super "gully" trailer park. One dude (17) from there I know fucked this other dudes(17) mom (45). When the dude found out about it, he beat the shit out of the dude. Bad. Hospital. But that is not the bad part.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    This thread was not good to wake up too. I ain't seen much to compare, but here are two stories I think about now and then:

1) One dude, claiming he "crazy" trying to show off to his friends after winning a fight, punch a girl square in the face.

2) Somehow I ended up in a car that was part of some "set-up" on this dude. Dude went out to go and take a pee in this park and got straight jumped by 5 guys (while peeing). I remember so clearly seeing one dude jumping with both feet on his head multiple times.

I hate that shit, thinking about it and seeing it. It just don't make sense.

• Damn this thread is gritty. It's bringing me down just a little too, yet I keep reading it.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    I've seen a guy stabbing someone in the arm with a ball-pen. He hit the basilic vein. Blood was splashing out. Horrible scene. Police arresting people and lots of yelling!

Some dude pulled a gun to my face once. When he put the gun down, he accidently pulled the trigger. I was paralysed!!! Dude was shocked too. He ran away.

I've also seen a guy hitting another guy in the face. The other guy didn't notice him, so he was hit very hard. His nose was gone!!!

A friend of mine was drunk at the Oktoberfest. He was beat up by some foreigners. I met him at the hospital while my girlfriend had a checkup. His face was completely green and blue. He was a mess!!! Worst thing I've ever seen. They kicked him in the face several times. The guys hitting him were arrested and it turned out that they beat up another person that night. They were never charged though.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Watched a recently released mental patient slice up a Cop's face with a straight razor in the book store on the subway level of the NYC Port Authority.

Tended bar in Jamaica, Queens for a year in the late 70's...saw a couple of stabbings and one of the OG drive-bys through the front window of the bar that clipped my fellow bartender.

Tended bar here in Texas and watched a dude get a heavy duty beer mug sent full swing through his face...that was probably the ugliest.

And I beat my kids.

Rich

And I beat my kids.

Rich

umm. What?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

And I beat my kids.

Rich

• And I beat my kids.

Rich

Why ?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

And I beat my kids.

Rich

Why ?

S
    A
    R
    C
    A
    S
    M

• And I beat my kids.

Rich

Why ?

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    This thread is lame

You'd never get in the Hell's Angels!

Worst shit I've seen is someone falling down the stairs by accident

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    Thes, that story is fucked up!

I cant really remember seeing to much violence in mylife, other then fights at parties and what not. Ive seen a GRIP of OD's though, when i was a kid. I found my mom about a million times, eyes rolled back, foam at the mouth etc etc. Once in the bathtub. Seen Someone OD near skid row too. Once the police raided my moms pad to nab some dealer who was living with us. A female friend of my mom heard knocking at the door, went to go open it, and BOOM! motherfuckin Po's kicked it down on top of her. Face was all fucked up. They bust in, Throw my older brother who was maybe 13 at the time on the ground, knees in his back, handcuff him. Grab the dealer (and im assuming the Lynx wildcat he kept with him), grab up my moms stash and bounce. Shit was crazy.

This dude who was supposedly a serial bank robber of some note used to hang around alot. Once, after tellign my mom he was taking me to Toys R Us, i waited in the car while he did a B and E.

• I myself was almost killed twice by suicide bombings in Israel. I missed both times by like several yards/minutes. Seeing the aftermath of one of those muhfuckers will change you.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

And I beat my kids.

I knew this kid who used to LIKE gettign beat by his Pops, who was a drunk, fat englishman who looked like The Skipper. His kid bought nunchucks without permission once, and his pop beat him with them as punishment! ANother time i seen him tickling his dads toes while he slept. Pop instinctivly kicked with his foot (HARD!) and fucked his kids nose up. Quite a bit of blood. The dad, upon seeing it, said "serves you right" and went back to sleep.

The kicker though:

We were driving in a jeep without a roof, pretty fast, whipping around corners. The kid was sitting ONTOP of the back bench seat (he wasnt the brightest kid). Anywas we go around a corner and he falls OUT OF THE CAR onto concrete while we are drivign pretty damn fast. Everyone on the street runs up to see if the kid is ok. the kids dad stops the car, grabs the kid up , asks him if hes learned his lesson, shoves him in the back seat and we drive off. The crowd that had gathered was piiiiiiiiiiiiissed.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

And I beat my kids.

Rich

Why ?

S
    A
    R
    C
    A
    S
    M

Thank You

• Damn this thread is gritty. It's bringing me down just a little too, yet I keep reading it.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Damn, this thread is depressing.

-About a year ago while in Iraq, our FOB got mortared. Luckily, I found some cover but this dude I knew got kind of fucked up. That shit looked surreal, kind of like something out of Vietnam flick.

-When I was living in Jersey, some dude got stabbed on my block. He walked about 2 or 3 blocks, dripping blood and collapsed (then died) in a convienient store.

-When I was living in Jersey, some dude got stabbed on my block. He walked about 2 or 3 blocks, dripping blood and collapsed (then died) in a convienient store.

that shit reminds me.

My boy was dating this girl. SHe had a ruthless notorious pimp for a brother. One day he got stabbed in the chest 3 times. We were sittin in his house and there was some commotion going on outside. I checked it out and dude was walking towards the house all bloodied.

I went up to him and was like "yo man, you allright?" to which he simply replied: "I dont feel right, I need to take a shower." Which he does.

Then, after the shower, he puts on his bathrobe, grabs his nine, and goes across the street where he had been stabbed (rivalry with some dude there). He shot up the house, the dude that stabbed him and the dudes sister. Didnt kill them, just gave them all leg wounds.

He came back home, and passed out.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

that shit reminds me.

My boy was dating this girl. SHe had a ruthless notorious pimp for a brother. One day he got stabbed in the chest 3 times. We were sittin in his house and there was some commotion going on outside. I checked it out and dude was walking towards the house all bloodied.

I went up to him and was like "yo man, you allright?" to which he simply replied: "I dont feel right, I need to take a shower." Which he does.

Then, after the shower, he puts on his bathrobe, grabs his nine, and goes across the street where he had been stabbed (rivalry with some dude there). He shot up the house, the dude that stabbed him and the dudes sister. Didnt kill them, just gave them all leg wounds.

He came back home, and passed out.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    this whole thread is a big

can we go back to silly FAVORITE threads, plaese?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I know, that's some visual violence