The Christmas Gift Ideas Thread

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
My ladyfriend D*wn is graduating from nursing school in December. I have to get this girl a graduation gift and a Christmas gift. On top of that, her birthday lands smack dab betwixt the two. Bah motherfucking humbug! This damn girl's gonna break me. Any ideas on some cool, nurse-related urban art/music/toy typa shit? She just now dropped a crazy hint (ie. sent me the link) for this thing: http://www.milksugar.de/lshop,showdetail,30226,e,1133155329-30346,tokidoki,t34,,Tshowrub--tokidoki,.htm"Naughty nurse" typa shit is cool, too. (No, I ain't buying her no sexy costume. That would be selfish.) She just had this made specially for her: Hopefully those'll give you an idea of the kind of stuff I'm looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated.I hope this thread can turn into a helpful gift guide for those "hard to shop for" people we all know. As well as turn us on to some cool shit we might not have found on our own.Thanks!HermP.S. Somebody should start a separate December Birthdays Non-Appreciation Thread. My little niece's is December 19th. How could I NOT get gifts for both?! That little girl would send me on a guilt-trip you wouldn't believe!!! P.S.2. I have a special request for Big Stacks:Big Stacks "Nice Guys' Guide To Gift-Giving To Those Special Fuck Friends In Your Life"[/b]Carefully selecting the right gift for those special ladyfriends is a delicate process, and I feel that you, Mr. Stacks, can help to teach these young Macks_In Training the proper techniques. God forbid that one of these guys will overstep the boundaries and have his fuckfriend pleading for monogamy!

Comments

• Hmmmm. Well from one fellow strut member to another, I know this will sound cliche, but make sure you include some music in that bundle of prezzies (music you'll know she'll like).

Jewellery Jewellery Jewellery!! Again, a cliche, but she'll love it. Look at her existing jewellery to find out what her taste / style is.

Buy some scented bath type stuff... and candles. Nurses especially love to relax in a bath after a day of dealing with all the stuff they deal with in their field of work. After she opens it, let her know 'that one is for both of us to enjoy'.. indeed.

Cook her a meal on her birthday too mang, you can put the CD you gave her on the stereo for that added bit of 'meaning'. She'll remember the special night you gave her on her birthday every time she plays it in the future. Or - you can play the CD while romancing her - and also with the scented candles on the go. - This is creating an enviornment that she'll always associate with you.. that scent... that music... you know.

Well I'm out of ideas for the minute, but anyway, theres some somewhat useful ideas dood.

Keep this thread alive people, its a good subject.

PAECE.

• Thanks, Mr. Lee!!!

To the rest of you guys...

3rd page in less than 24 hours?!?! With only ONE response?!?!

You guys are fuckin' fuckers, fuckers.

Herm

• I thought maybe I should pop the q. Can I fit that in a box?

• I thought maybe I should pop the q. Can I fit that in a box?

The nurse doll? Or the purse, doll?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Herm-Diddy,

I was suggest first of all that you do not give too intimate of a gift to her (e.g., jewelry) because this will send the wrong message (that you consider her "special"). You could buy her a reference book related to her career field, the purse she suggested. I wouldn't buy the "naughty nurse" outfit because that's too personal, given the "form" of your relationship with her. Keep the gift as platonic as you can, but buy something that appears you put in a lot of time to prepare (like a gift basket bath and bodyworks or something). I hope this helps.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Hey Herm-Diddy,

I was suggest first of all that you do not give too intimate of a gift to her (e.g., jewelry) because this will send the wrong message (that you consider her "special"). You could buy her a reference book related to her career field, the purse she suggested. I wouldn't buy the "naughty nurse" outfit because that's too personal, given the "form" of your relationship with her. Keep the gift as platonic as you can, but buy something that appears you put in a lot of time to prepare (like a gift basket bath and bodyworks or something). I hope this helps.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Actually, I have long since mastered this art. Well enough to keep a steady rotation of such ladyfriends for years at a time. (I recently had my longest-running friendship end after 8 years of conveniently-timed fun. The only reason we parted ways is because she fell in love with one of my closest friends. That, of course, renders her off-limits.)

My purpose for this request was to have you teach these OTHER guys, just as you did above. Let's just hope these young playboys listen to their Uncle Stacks!

Herm

• bath stuff is what you`d buy your mum in my view.

give her a giftcard for victoria secret.