NFL WEEK 12

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Maaaaan.... I don't know who, but either Seattle fans or NY Giants fans are gonna be SICK tomorrow. 21-21 in OT, Seahawks have fallen apart at the end of the game, Feely has missed THREE chances to win the game with a FG.

Comments

• Seattle are the quietest good team out there right now. I havent even noticed them on the radar this year and they are whooping ass 12 weeks in...this Giant game is frustrating...perhaps a tie?

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    giants kicker better just hitch hike a ride back to ny.

three missed gamewinning fgs is the ultimate

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Maaaaan.... I don't know who, but either Seattle fans or NY Giants fans are gonna be SICK tomorrow. 21-21 in OT, Seahawks have fallen apart at the end of the game, Feely has missed THREE chances to win the game with a FG.

SEAHAWKS BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone hiring at their job? That dude Feeley is gonna be looking for work tomorrow! LOL!!!!!!!!!! I live right by Qwest Field and the whole hood is going' crazy right now!

• Whats wrong with all of these kickers? Dallas has lost a couple of games due to missed field goals......thanks to the Seahawks for beating the Giants. The NFC is wide open.

• Whats wrong with all of these kickers? Dallas has lost a couple of games due to missed field goals......thanks to the Seahawks for beating the Giants. The NFC is wide open.

even my stinkin' ass Eagles are back in the hunt!
    See you next Monday night, Chan! Two close calls in your last couple of games and now a cross country road trip to look forward to... yeah, y'all are ripe for the pickin'.

• debardebar 215 Posts
    lot of great division games next week:

Falcons @Carolina
    Bengals @Pittsburgh
    Cowboys @New York
    Broncos @Kansas City

and
    Packers @Chicago
    Raiders @San Diego
    should both be good despite GB & OAK virtually out of the playoff race

then Seattle @Philly Monday night

but don't forget [email]PIT@IND[/email] tomorrow night, watch out Indy. everyone's counting out the Steelers, but they get Big Ben back & they've got a ball control offense and a tough defense that can contain the Colts. PIT over INDY tomorrow

oh yeah, GO CHIEFS & GO BEARS!

• Options
    Didn't Miami win today ?

K.

• PEKPEK 735 Posts

I'd tap...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    It was so fun watching Seattle beat NY in overtime. Now if only the Sonics could get there shit together.

• Didn't Miami win today ?

K.

Yea. That was quite a surprise. How bout Da Bears? I'm a believer.

Not shocked that the Bengals destroyed my Ravens. Boller is god awful. High draft pick here we come.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    How bout Da Bears? I'm a believer.

7 game winning streak, hollur!

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    sweet jesus can the redskins stop giving up games?
    i dont love you any less if they lose, but man it makes life pretty hard to live...

nice to see the eagles win, giants lose. the thing about giants and cowboys losing wouldve meant so much more if the skins wouldve won
    l.t. you are a mean man

im done typing
    i have to drive from tulsa, oklahoma to miami tomorrow

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    animated gif of Chris Farley doing da bears dance plaease

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Had to watch the Patriots get embarassed by KC

If they win the division with an under-500 record, that'll be the lamest.

However, Giants/Seahawks game was a blast to watch, and even the battle of the suck-ass teams (sorry Sween) on ESPN tonight was entertaining.

Chargers game highlights looked ill...

Tomorrow will be a rare occasion, as I root for Pittsburgh!

• parenparen 537 Posts
    Had to watch the Patriots get embarassed by KC
    If they win the division with an under-500 record, that'll be the lamest.

However, Giants/Seahawks game was a blast to watch, and even the battle of the suck-ass teams (sorry Sween) on ESPN tonight was entertaining.

Chargers game highlights looked ill...

Tomorrow will be a rare occasion, as I root for Pittsburgh!

1 minute in.... how's that rooting going? pittsburg, we got you. stop sleepin'. naptown.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    It's beautiful that despite undefeated Indy, it's pretty much wide open.

What's even more beautiful is the way the Bears are playing. This is turning into a blessed year for sports in Chicago. I just hope we can keep it going, maybe even toss Favre out on his ass for good.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i would like to hear you guys' opinions on a few debates me and my drunken football watching homies had this sunday

is Terrell Owens a Hall of Famer ?[/b]

is Curtis Martin a Hall of Famer?[/b]

i would like to hear you guys' opinions on a few debates me and my drunken football watching homies had this sunday

is Terrell Owens a Hall of Famer ?[/b]

If he kept playing well for a few more years and was NOT SUCH AN ASSHOLE, maybe. Given his current situation he will not be in the hall of fame.
    LaDainian Tomlinson is that hall of fame dude for real.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    animated gif of Chris Farley doing da bears dance plaease

This is even better.

Shockey thinking Feeley is gonna make the game-winner, only to realize he's not.

-e

• 1 minute in.... how's that rooting going? pittsburg, we got you. stop sleepin'. naptown.

OK so you killed us. weird thing is, i'm still not scared of Indy. we held you to 2 touchdowns, one was on your 1st play of the game. we tightened up on D. your only other TD was after an onside kick to begin the 2nd half.

we made some stupid mistakes, really bad[/b] coaching decisions. couple of our top guys needed to shake the rust off after 3-week injuries. i thought your dudes looked a little scurred at times. If we meet again post-season, lookout.

its probably irrational but i'm annoyed at your self-perpetuating pussy boy indoor home field advantage.
    today's a horrible day in pittsburgh. rain rain rain. horrible rush hour. some dude barfed on the bus this morning

If he kept playing well for a few more years and was NOT SUCH AN ASSHOLE, maybe. Given his current situation he will not be in the hall of fame.

yep ....that's the reason why Michael Irvin didn't get in last year....now he's really fucked after "that pipe belonged to a friend"

my argument was if T.O Is Hall of Fame then Keyshawn is no doubt Hall of Fame...and i'm not sure i'd vote Keyshawn in

LaDainian Tomlinson is that hall of fame dude for real.

LaDainian for Vick was a hell of a trade for both teams

Pittsburgh still hasn't won a big game

• Pittsburgh still hasn't won a big game

yeah we did- Bungals, December 4, 2005

well look dude. the only teams who've beaten our starting QB in the past 2 seasons have been either a)undefeated after 10 games, or, b)defending world champs.

who's your team anyway- dolphins? raiders?

• cincinnati s

• is Terrell Owens a Hall of Famer ?[/b]

HELL NO... and it's a shame because he certainly has hall of fame talent. Having his bust in Canton would be like spitting on the legacy of all the other great players who are in there.

To be honest, that's a tough one. He's always put up numbers, but he's been kinda nondescript his whole career (which is hard to do in NYC... Tiki Barber looks like his career is kinda going the same way). Going by the numbers and the way he has always carried himself, I'd say yes. But he might get the Art Monk cold shoulder- even with the stats, the voters might think he wasn't significant enough to deserve induction.

Here's another good question: is Brian Mitchell a Hall of Famer?[/b] (Brian who?) All he did was end his career with more yardage than any player in the history of the NFL (Jerry Rice's old ass hung around just long enough to surpass him by about 200 yards), most of it from returning kicks. But he only made the Pro Bowl once in his whole career. He was never the best returner in the league at any time while he played, he just did it consistently well for longer than anybody else. I say he should make it, but I have my doubts if he will.

raiders?

blasphemy.....

and i'd like to add that i predict Shaun Alexander will rush for 500 yards next monday night

• and i'd like to add that i predict Shaun Alexander will rush for 500 yards next monday night

HA! I'm still up on you by one, edpowers. Feeling the pressure, huh?

and i'd like to add that i predict Shaun Alexander will rush for 500 yards next monday night

What do you have to say about that Phill? Alexander is gonna wear out that Philly defense foolio! LOL

But he might get the Art Monk cold shoulder- even with the stats, the voters might think he wasn't significant enough to deserve induction.

yeah....eventhough i'm one of those dudes who does place emphasis on being a champion....the hall of fame voters place waaaaay too much importance on having a ring and i dont think Curtis has one

Here's another good question: is Brian Mitchell a Hall of Famer?[/b]

that's a tough one.....put a gun to my head and i say no because if we are talking "specialty players" then we get into Billy 'White Shoes',Lorenzo Neal,Ray Guy and a bunch of kickers.