Fatback Band

djnikolessdjnikoless 236 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
working on this compilation now. here's what i'm thinking. Am I missing in key funky joints? If anybody wants to throw up MP3s of those Johnnh King joints I want be mad !Fatback Band-Johnny King & The Fatback BandKeep On Brother Keep OnPeace, Love Not War-Let's Do It Again (Perception 1972)goin to see my baby??-street dance-People Music (Perception 1973)Kiba-Feel My Soul (Perception 1974)??-Keep ON Steppin (Spring 1974)Wikki Wackykeep on steppin-Raising Hell (Spring 1975)Do The Bus StopPut Your LoveSpanish Hustle-Yum Yum (Spring 1075)Gotta Learn How To Dance?? Yum YumLet The Drums SpeakFeed Me Your Love-NYCNYUSA (Spring 1977)??-Man With The Band (Spring 1977)Midnight Freak-Fired Up N Kickin (Spring 1978)??-Brite Lites, Big CIty (Spring 1979)??-XII (Spring 1979)King Tim III-Hot Box (Spring 1980)Love SpellGotta Ge My Hands On SomeBackstrokin-14 Karat (Spring 1980)Let's Do It Again-Tasty Jam (1981)Take It Any Way You Want ItKeep Youur Fingers Out The JamKool Whip-Gigolo (Spring 1981)Gigolo-On The Floor (Spring 1982)On The FloorI don't really know the later stuff that well, is any of it really good? -Is This The Future (Spring 1983)??-Is This The Future?-With Love ??-Phoenix ??-So Delicious ??-Tonites All Nite Party ??

Comments

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    What Is It So Hard is a good track off of their Feel My Soul LP.

Also might want to check for Mister Bass Man, Stuff, New York Style, and Feeling from The Keep On Steppin LP.

LEt's Do It Again and Give Me One More Chance from the Let's Do It Again album.

Nija Walk and Gotta Have You from People Music.

• funky or not, "give me one more chance" is a musthave