The funniest thing.......

ArkiveArkive 28 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
The funniest thing just happened to me. I had this dude try to tell me that Jermaine Dupri is far superior to 9th Wonder. I'm not saying 9th is the best out right now, but come on not better then Jermaine Dupri? He also refered to Jermaine Dupri as Jay Dee.What's your opinion?

Comments

• he is.

• Jermaine Dupri = JD, not Jay Dee... but he is called that... and I would hazard that he is better than 9th Wonder, although that ain't saying much...

OOOH I THINK THEY LIKE ME!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Jermaine Dupri = JD, not Jay Dee... but he is called that... and I would hazard that he is better than 9th Wonder, although that ain't saying much...

OOOH I THINK THEY LIKE ME!

I thought he only "produced" in the sense of putting everything together for a song/album. Didn't he say he doesn't actually make beats in an interview?

Dude looks weird to me.

ROOOOTH BAAYBEEE!

• The funniest thing just happened to me. I had this dude try to tell me that Jermaine Dupri is far superior to 9th Wonder. I'm not saying 9th is the best out right now, but come on not better then Jermaine Dupri? He also refered to Jermaine Dupri as Jay Dee.

What's your opinion?

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Dude, by the title I thought this was going to be funny.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    what idiot would argue that 9th wonder is a better producer than Jermaine Dupri?....His music may not be your cup of tea... but still.. dude is a certified hit making machine