Under Rated Beatmakers

el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
M-PhazesAdd on...

Comments

• awallawall 673 Posts
    this was already a post. less than a week ago.

• My bad...delete-o-rama...

• I'd have to go with

Marco Polo
    Khrysis
    DJ Kno

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    this was already a post. less than a week ago.

yes already posted

• slushslush 691 Posts
    how many times a month do you see this thread? soulstrut is on loop lately. maybe it says something about the collective penchant for hip hop production.

i said sach in the other thread, a lot of what i enjoy from him comes from Omid who i think is still underated (i said this probably 3 underated beatmakers threads ago)

there are a few beatmakers here that make better stuff than stuff that is maybe more vogue popular. MoSS is killing it

youll have to excuse my post right now, all ive eaten today is carrots

• how many times a month do you see this thread? soulstrut is on loop lately. maybe it says something about the collective penchant for hip hop production.

I don't check this board often, so i don't know what topics come and go, i saw the underrated emcee one and thought i'd do the same for beatmakers... wasn't aware it had been done to death...

• wasn't aware it had been done to death...

yeah, this has been happening a lot lately. i think we outta be using the search function more often. i use it a lot and it's really helpful.

• This isn't an archive of information though, it's a bit lame to constantly search thinking "has this bit of information been recorded before?"
    I can't be bothered to do that... the repercussions are that OH NO! the same thread has been made again! AAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

• This isn't an archive of information though, it's a bit lame to constantly search thinking "has this bit of information been recorded before?"
    I can't be bothered to do that... the repercussions are that OH NO! the same thread has been made again!

yeah, but you can just add your answer to an old thread and bump it up. so when someone wants to talk about, "what brazilian joints are you feeling?" or whatever, you can search for and pick up on a previous conversation on the topic indstead of starting a new one. it works well on some other message boards. jus sayin'.