Gobble Gobble Thanks...

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Thanks to my wife who puts up with my ugly ass everyday. Shes the topping on my cake, the setting sun on the water, and everything else thats good all mixed together. True happiness cant be topped.Thanks to the folks for having me and loving me so damn much. Going over there this evening for food and fun. should be real nice. bringing the wine i got at an estate sale two weeks ago. vintage 70s cabs and pinots... $5 each and are WINETASTIC! fucking great...Thanks to the record game and record karma for helping a mufugga out this year. see those at buena park on sunday... WHORIDE!Thanks to the strut... yeah as much shit as i talk about you and how tiresome youve become... i love ya. thanks for all the knowledge yall have dropped and shared with me. ive learned tons. made my record buying habits worse but its all benefits yall anyway. thanks to the friends ive met on here. sometimes i dislike yall but overall you all are dude/tte to me and if you need something HOLLER. thanks to all the cats who have helped me in locating records, places to party, or places to stay. ( TONEARM!!! I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN!!! ) so happy turkey day to those of you who celebrate it... otherwise, happy THURSDAY!!!

Comments

• bringing the wine i got at an estate sale two weeks ago. vintage 70s cabs and pinots... $5 each and are WINETASTIC

Next move: Getting vintage Wine Buyers Guides and tracking local vineyards for unreleased stock?

Torres in 2006: "Napa is the Detroit of rare wine, yo.

Pulled a '72 Pinot Grigio test press with blank labels."

(Grapes are pressed in the wine process, right?)

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

Next move: Getting vintage Wine Buyers Guides and tracking local vineyards for unreleased stock?

shhh... dont open up new levels of the game on this one just yet... let the kids stick with charles shaw and fetzer.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Thanks to the natives who welcomed my folks' folks when they insisted they had "discovered" China.

"They... brought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many other things, which they exchanged for the glass beads and hawks' bells. They willingly traded everything they owned.... They were well-built, with good bodies and handsome features.... They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of cane.... They would make fine servants.... With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want."
    --Christopher Columbus

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Thanks to the natives who welcomed my folks' folks when they insisted they had "discovered" China.

"They... brought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many other things, which they exchanged for the glass beads and hawks' bells. They willingly traded everything they owned.... They were well-built, with good bodies and handsome features.... They do not bear arms, and do not know them, for I showed them a sword, they took it by the edge and cut themselves out of ignorance. They have no iron. Their spears are made of cane.... They would make fine servants.... With fifty men we could subjugate them all and make them do whatever we want."
    --Christopher Columbus

On point

Let us never forget some of the third worldesque conditions some native people still live in today...

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    They would make fine servants....

the business and luxury minded...always thinking ahead.

• Thanks to my girlfriend, she works too hard (in general) and puts up with too much (from me), and has stuck out the past few years when many others would have quit
    Thanks to my kids, who are my life
    and thanks to my good fortune to come up the way I have, realizing that no matter how low on the US pole I may be, I'm still better off than 98% of the rest of the people on this planet.

• I wanna give thanks, shouts and one or more props...

for honesty, reckids, techs, turntablism, life, liberty..... fruit, vegetables, health, good times parties, drunken behaviour, friends........ ladies... lady friends...... friend's ladies....... fridays.... vanilla danish....... the music, the songs I'm singin, and all the joy they bringin all up in ma ears yaoming..... oh, and the strut