World's Ugliest Dog Dies at 14

Comments

• oops

sorry

• oops

sorry

How dare you not read each and every thread, particularly ones with extremely vague topics. Shame on you. And shame on you for trying to make a contribution. Shame!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Someone showed me a picture of that poor dog in the newspaper right before I ate lunch on Wednesday. I was like, "I wish I hadn't seen that." I bet it was a nice animal, but damn that dog was fugly. R.I.P. little doggie! Hopefully you'll get dealt a nice hand in the next life and will be running with a shiny coat up in doggy heaven.

• Hopefully you'll get dealt a nice hand in the next life and will be running with a shiny coat up in doggy heaven.

This dog had a sweet boss though. I think it's nice to keep such a dog and be proud of the three rewards it got. This dog could have had less luck.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Hopefully you'll get dealt a nice hand in the next life and will be running with a shiny coat up in doggy heaven.

This dog had a sweet boss though. I think it's nice to keep such a dog and be proud of the three rewards it got. This dog could have had less luck.

For sure. The dog was lucky to find a nice owner.

• TobiTobi 187 Posts
    Ahh,

isn't that the dog George Clinton did a song about? ---->"Atomic Doooooog"

When I first saw the picture of this ....ehhm..."dog" I thought it wa a creature from the new Critters movie...I bet Biz Markie's classic "I'm An Ugly N---a (So What?)" was his favourite track:

... I'm an ugly n---a, so what?

If you don't like the way I look, you can kiss my butt

I'm an ugly n---a, so what? So what...

He must have listened to this all the time...Does anyone have a picture of his boss? In Germany we say that you choose a dog that suits you so I wonder what his boss looked like...

But I think I know which song they played at the poor basta...dogs funeral: Instant Funk "I'll Be Doggone":

...I'll be doggone if you ain't good looking baby,

I'll be doggone if you ain't looking fine fine fine...

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    That dog looks like Stripe from the Gremlins movies. RIP

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

• Ahh,

isn't that the dog George Clinton did a song about? ---->"Atomic Doooooog"

When I first saw the picture of this ....ehhm..."dog" I thought it wa a creature from the new Critters movie...I bet Biz Markie's classic "I'm An Ugly N---a (So What?)" was his favourite track:

... I'm an ugly n---a, so what?
    If you don't like the way I look, you can kiss my butt
    I'm an ugly n---a, so what? So what...

He must have listened to this all the time...Does anyone have a picture of his boss? In Germany we say that you choose a dog that suits you so I wonder what his boss looked like...

But I think I know which song they played at the poor basta...dogs funeral: Instant Funk "I'll Be Doggone":

...I'll be doggone if you ain't good looking baby,
    I'll be doggone if you ain't looking fine fine fine...

Wow