trade list updated plus some new additions

haze25haze25 759 Posts
edited November 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
24 carat black-ghetto:misfortunes wealth (beautiful copy)tele-music "rhythms" (toni rubio, features bass in action and dead slow)al johnson-back for moreeddie drennon and bbs unlimited-collage (do what you gotta do)clearence reid-running watergreg perry-smokinmoses-the coming of mosesbettye swann-the soul view now!kpm-industrial panorama (killer library record)kpm-the hunter (one of brian bennett's best tracks "the investigator", pure dusty fingers style madness)baba yaga-on the edge geoff love and his orchestra-big terror movie themes (killer 3 day of the condor version)sons of champlin-circle filled with love & loosen up natuarly sight and sound-movie themes of today (wood stock and fragments of fear) spacy (features the dusty fingers comped track dancer) doug lucas-niara dave grusin-3 days of the condor ost enoch light-permissive polyphonics ferrante and teicher-in a soulful mood spin-s/t johnny olivio-s/t (latin moody loops) morning noon and night-s/t (alchemist loop) (also have a sealed copy) john byrd-your thing and my thing (ill soul loop) the motions-electric baby(ill loop) willis jackson-plays around with the hits ( aint no sunshine) jimmy smith-blacksmith eugene record-the eugene record los angeles negros-esta noche la paso contigo the roger saunders rush album john spider martin-absolutely jose jose-s/t (moody loops) love unlimited orchestra-my sweet summer suite an unmarried woman-ost lolita-s/t ( moody loops) aldo romano-adoro ( small label ,moody loop) zz hill-keep on loving you ("that ain't the way you make love"=fancy clown)gene redding-blood brother red beans and rice f/ ray draper-s/t claudia lennear-phew poison-do what you wanna do 12 (drum break) laura lee-womans love rights mystic moods orchestra-awakening soul patrol-disco dynamite new york mary-s/t ripple blast singers-68 soul hits (say it loud cover) samual jonathan johnson-my music lp if you need more specific info please ask......i'm looking for good soul, wether it's sweet or modern(send offers/recomandations) and i'm looking for these in paticular.donna mcghee-make it last foreverangelo bond-bondageany lp by the los angeles negros with the song "tres palabras"the shades of black lightning-s/tthe family circle album that buck flipped for the game jointand still searching for these.....the charmels-as long as i've got you 45conroy "feelings"dieter reith-love and fantasyi've got my home boys the mack, morroco_mole, johhny paycheck and groove 70 who can vouch for me as being a reliable dude to trade with, so step up with thoes trade offers people..peace, xavier

Comments

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    samuel jonathan johnson is gone, everything else is still up for grabs.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    samuel jonathan johnson is gone, everything else is still up for grabs.

this is still the case.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    ok, tele-music rhythms and the 2 kpm's are gone. everything else is still availible.this is my last time bumping this post, i promise. plus these are availible too........

patrice rushen-before the dawn (classic organized konfusion sample plus a couple dope tracks)

charles kynard-your mama don't dance (this record is realy as good as people say it is)

grassella oliphant-the grass is greener (get out my life woman as sampled by kurious)

the assembeled multitude-s/t (moody axelrod style stuff)

ginnette reno-s/t (drum break record that was ish'ed by someone)

cleopatra jones ost

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    these are up for grabs as well

eugene mcdaniels-headless heroes of the apocalypse

greg jackson-one for the road (private press soul record from 82 out of rhode island.check out the cover here: http://www.popsike.com/php/detaildata.php?itemnr=4735071446

afterbach-matinee

sadane-one way love affair

fania all stars-delicate and jumpy