SF Heads

asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I'm thinking of rolling up there Friday into Saturday. Who's gonna be around? Who can lend me a floor to lay down on? Justin? Ross? Who wants to join me for some Axum jumpoff? P.ro where you at? Anything specific you folls want me to bring up from down here???? I may be rolling with 1 or more strutters if they are inclined. HOLLLLLLLLLUR!

Comments

• NOT COOL, DUDE!

We leave for Austin tonight and get back late Monday night.

Damn, if I'd have known about this, I could've mailed you my apartment key.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    I guess I kinda waited to the last minute on this one. Let's see if Justin will be generous enough.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    you can stay here but i leave for LA on saturday morning at 1 or 2am... the wife would be okay with it though and i dont mind at all. i was just going to call you too... haha.

were also taking care of her gfriends dog oliver... allergies?

No allergies here dog! (get it!)

• Whaddup T

I wish I had more square footage here, I would offer some floor space but you would likely wake up to cheechoes being dropped on your head (or more probably the crunching of them under your sleeping bag);)

Down to kick it though!

call when you have time... i think ap was trying to strike through as well on some chill and dig mission. not sure if thats happening though...

ap... holler

Kick it, we will do. I need some Axum in my life. Iron Monk might be rolling with if he's not busy. Some marina action with the moistest may be called for.

Kick it, we will do. I need some Axum in my life. Iron Monk might be rolling with if he's not busy. Some marina action with the moistest may be called for.

you both can stay if you want...

the wife said yes youre more than welcome to stay... i had to ask first.

WHAT'S OPEN AND WHAT'S CLOSED?[/b]

}

DOPE!!! I can vouch for Adr*an's gentleman like manners in the household setting. Ahhh!! Nothing like a last minute jaunt up I-5.

• DOPE!!! I can vouch for Adr*an's gentleman like manners in the household setting. Ahhh!! Nothing like a last minute jaunt up I-5.

Plaese to discuss Slump & Grind II business with Joshie!

And P.Ro, if you come up with that twomp, put it towards the boys' injera plates.

Business will be discussed over a tray of Injera, Wot and Kitfo!

• if you come up with that twomp

• if you come up with that twomp

Not in the least, hommie.

Dammit, I wish I were in town for this! At least I'll be eating my way around Austin.

Ross, don't fret. Since shig can't make it up this time around, we're already working on round 2.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    You can crash here if you need to, I got a plush couch, ask Mike 2600. I'm djing Friday night at 111 Minna if you guys wanna strike through. Let me know when Axum is going down!

• damn i'm gonna be up there the weekend after. it would have been the karaoke battle of the ages. shig would definitely have been telling his friends grandkids about it.

j****n do you have a spot in la to stay this weekend? i can offer you a futon or floor which ever your back prefers. its pretty close to where shig lives so you will still have to drive in the morning to bp.

How is everyone for a Saturday Afternoon Axum jumpoff?

J##f, you, shig, Iron Monk and I should roll up to SF on some N vs. S Kareoke turf battle in a month or two. Shit will go down!!!

N@, I'll be seeing you in the real world holmes.

• J##f, you, shig, Iron Monk and I should roll up to SF on some N vs. S Kareoke turf battle in a month or two. Shit will go down!!!

hell yes!!!

i'm proposing a home and away playoff type situation. cumulative scoring. you know what an home room advantage ding dong dang would be, secret weapon songbook and all.

• Team NorCal: Hogg, Stef, Serg, & MorseCode (with Jinx as our backup dancer).

Advantage Frisco.

• J##f, you, shig, Iron Monk and I should roll up to SF on some N vs. S Kareoke turf battle in a month or two. Shit will go down!!!

N@, I'll be seeing you in the real world holmes.

DREAM TEAM

Soop Suk owns SF headzz!

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    DUDE. I'm here thru Saturday. Holleratchagurl.

How is everyone for a Saturday Afternoon Axum jumpoff?

Or is Firday evening a better bet for people's schedules?

Anna, you WILL be hollered at...it's time for you to prove if you're a holla-back-girl!

• that's my shit!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Dammit, I wish I were in town for this! At least I'll be eating my way around Austin.

Hoovers: Manor St. one block east of I-35

that's my shit!

x2

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Saturday is better for me for Axum and stuff. Friday I gotta run errands before the night jumps off. Anyone want to come through to Minna let me know. Ima be playing at Fluid first until 11:45 and then Minna for the rest of the night.

AXUM SATURDAY DAY PLAESE!