beware of this ebay seller

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
lostjukeboxSo I won this 45 on Sept. 18th, he sent it out Nov. 18th. WTF?! It takes 2 months to get to the post office? On top of that dude can't respond to emails either. So I finally get the record today and its broken in 3 pieces. The real kicker is its been just a little over 2 months so I can't even slam him with a bad feedback anymore. Jesus christ. Okay, just had to vent...Everybody on the strut have a great thanksgiving.lostjukeboxJeffrey Glenn10834 Blix St #108 Toluca,CA 91602Can eat a dick!

Comments

• djrdjr 511 Posts

Thanks for the notice.

Would also like to hear from other 45 collectors who have bought off e-bay & sellers have been slow or - as it sometimes seems to be all too regular - can't grade a record to save their fucking life.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Did you try to sort things out with him?

Did you pay by credit card? If so, try to see if ur CC company has insurance of some type on recieving merchandise. I got my money back once using it.

Also, I'm now starting to think the only answer is to add people like this to as many junk mail lists as possible. See how funny it is when they are getting a couple of hundred piece of mail a week.

• not a 45 but i recently bought a TERRIBLY graded record from "harmonysound"

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    He won't respond back to my emails. It was only 10 bucks so I really don't care, its more the principle. I'm thinking about just sending it back to him in the mail with a nasty note.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    how come you told me 5 pieces on the phone?

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    You too! He actually responded to me and had this huge sob story that sounded pretty good. The only problem is I have still yet to recieve my record. Something like he had to get his legs cut off after an accident or something like that. I just remember it was real ill.

• how come you told me 5 inches on the phone?
    T M I

• Thanks for the notice.

Would also like to hear from other 45 collectors who have bought off e-bay & sellers have been slow or - as it sometimes seems to be all too regular - can't grade a record to save their fucking life.

Too many slow shippers to mention, and a wide variety of 45 dealers that send records out in some of the most suspect packaging I've ever seen. Most of the time I'm worried about getting the record out of the package without breaking it...

how come you told me 5 tacos[/b] on the phone?

Yeah man, like 5 weeks ago he was saying he had some sort of medical condition blah blah blah. Whats crazy is his current positive feedback's are from sales from August and September. How do you even give people positive feedback for something you bought like 3 months ago? Lemme know if you get your record in one piece man.

• I am a slow shipper most of the time. Mainly for international but I am usually good with USA.

Isaac or Matt, which one of you fruitloops needs a new avatar?

• its been just a little over 2 months so I can't even slam him with a bad feedback anymore
    you ve got 90 days to leave feedback ......

• how come you told me 5 tacos[/b] on the phone?

aight aight. I admit it was only two tacos.

its been just a little over 2 months so I can't even slam him with a bad feedback anymore
    you ve got 90 days to leave feedback ......

I would if I could, but after 60 days I wasn't able to anymore. Hmmm.....

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    how come you told me 5 dildos on the phone?

how come you told me 5 dildos on the phone?
    hmm.. let me get the tracking number, and i'll track it for you.

• Isaac or Matt, which one of you fruitloops needs a new avatar?

it's all in the technique.

Isaac or Matt, which one of you fruitloops needs a new avatar?

[/img]

it's all in the technique.

after the digression of this thread, don't you feel a little better, jerms?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Y'all should ship the dude a terd encrusted 45 with doo doo stained label. He will love it.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    not a 45 but i recently bought a TERRIBLY graded record from "harmonysound"

I bought a VG++ LP from "andrugo79" that was VG-. Big ol' pirate scar through two tracks, and surface noise, at times, like car wheels on pea gravel.

He offered me 50% of my hard-earned back. What do you scholars believe I should tell him?

Y'all should ship the dude a terd encrusted 45 with doo doo stained label. He will love it.

Great idea! I'll wait til a few hours after thanksgiving feast. Boo ya.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I bought a VG++ LP from "andrugo79" that was VG-. Big ol' pirate scar through two tracks, and surface noise, at times, like car wheels on pea gravel.

He offered me 50% of my hard-earned back. What do you scholars believe I should tell him?

I believe you should wait for more scatological advice from Mark Latency before proceeding...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    "I've honestly never heard of you until I saw you on SoulStrut."

I HERD A RUMOR YOU LOVE TERDS, NERD.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

I believe you should wait for more scatological advice from Mark Latency before proceeding...

Breath = bated. ([color:white]no autofellatio[/color])