JAMES BROWN KING STUDIOS IN CINCINNATI

HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
OK, my question is not only about the King studios. It is more about the people that worked their and in other funk releated studios in Cincinnati.Does anyone know some old engineers who worked and recorded and mixed in the King or other funky related studios in that city ??? Or some producers who produced in those studios in that time ???We need names.We need telephone numbers, from 7" or stuff. Maybe those numbers are still working.Or maybe you knwo about a person that your uncle knows that did that or whatever, you know what I want.I need that because I??ll want to be in Cincinnati in march and I would like to talk to those dudes about the technical aspect of recording back than.All the interviews in the last yaers went into the artist direction, but I want to know more of the technical aspect. What I need is scratch magazine with waxpoetics topics.So any sugestions with names or numbers ???PeaceHawkeye

Comments

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    but I want to know more of the technical aspect. What I need is scratch magazine with waxpoetics topics.

heehee! sounds interesting though! good luck! i really wanna hear your imperials stuff! release coming soon?

• The first track is on the "This is Melting Pot..." compi thats out. And in march the 7 inch is coming.