soul/funk weds grime/crunk friday

p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
edited November 2005 in Announcements
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOtonight this weds, i am filling in for the lovely Mr.Finewine at his night at Botanica playing old soul,funk, and r&b... so, if, like me, you aren't leavingthe city for thanksgiving, come by, have some drinkssince you don't gotta work tomorrow (if you do, godbless...)botanica"downtown soulville"9pm-2 or 3ish...47 E. Houston (mulberry)also, PURE FIRE is happening at subtonic, with theever able Reaganomics doing it up...grime/breakcore/crunk/dancehall/jungle and more...and then, this friday i am spinning a loft party inbed stuy, courtesy of Jason Blackkat... after you'vefinished having fist fights over X-box 360's andwedding dresses, come by and dance your turkeyweightgain away..>FRIDAY NOVEMBER 25th>>NINE90 brings:>CHIMERA>>a life form consisting of two or more elements ofdifferent genetic>material>>10-6>FREE>>two rooms of mixed and matched audio collaborationsand hybrids>>>>RECORD ROOM>feauring 3-way tag team genre mash sets by>PURE FIRE CREW:>Criterion (Broklyn Beats)>Peter Gunn (Axis Chemicals)>Reagonomics (Pure Fire)>>playing grime, reggaton, breakcore, drum and bass,hip hop>>>and>BANNED BEATS CREW:>Amok (Renegade VIrus)>Madaro (Blackkat)>Driver (Renegade Virus) (??)>>playing freetek, breakcore, hardcore>>>and DJs>JasonBK (Blackkat) electro/fractured beat>Chrome (Blackkat) drum and bass/hip hop/reggae>CX Kidtronik (Sound Ink, Krak Attack) bootybass/noize/hyper hop>>>>LAPTOP/LIVESET/LIVE INSTRUMENT ROOM>>featuring evolving cross-pollinated sound mutationsby:>>Power Circus>The Daiquiri Umbrellas>MMe Dan Yell>SQE>and more.....>>>>lighting & decor by Nine90>>bar by Miss Elixir>featuring unusual homemade concoctions>>@ NINE90990 Bedford Avenuecorner of DekalbBed-Sty, Brooklynclosest train G to Bedford/Nostrand, get out Bedfordside