POP QUIZY, Batches!!! (Winner gets a Record)...

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Name 3 mc's from LPSD, the producer of the track Back at Cha, and who did they perform with first on wax (Artist or Group Name)...?The first person to answer all, wins a record prize(heat maybe or maybe not)....Good luck batches!

Comments

• the mcs are: king d, black ran and icy lee + steven flex produced "back at cha"

• add: most desh

• the mcs are: king d, black ran and icy lee + steven flex produced "back at cha"

Is the answer to the third question 2Pac?

• now it??s your turn, send some heat

• Correct, but that was to quik, name 3 unrealesed tracks they have coming out next year and a new producer their working with?

You got 1 prize can you get another?

For heat PM me your address.... (you probably know them cats, right?)... ahahhaahahahahahahahaahhahahaaahahahhhhahahhahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    isnt lpsd that rap group from san diego? i get folks asking me about it...

are they any good?

and are you doing publicity for them? cause it seems like these questions are all geared towards these kids... kinda wack if thats what youre doing. id rather of just seen an ad on the announcements section.

now that i think about it... this thread sucks.

sorry... i dont care if theyre good or not anymore...

i hope their record does well though...

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    isnt lpsd that rap group from san diego? i get folks asking me about it...

are they any good?

and are you doing publicity for them? cause it seems like these questions are all geared towards these kids... kinda wack if thats what youre doing. id rather of just seen an ad on the announcements section.

now that i think about it... this thread sucks.

sorry... i dont care if theyre good or not anymore...

i hope their record does well though...

in other words...... this thread is

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    i heard "real raps" from the holmes, undertheradar at a party a while back. shit is dope!!