new to the board and also got 45's for trade

66666666 29 Posts
edited November 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hi People,I'm new to this board but i frequently visits this every now and then.anyway i got a few 45's(Soul&Funk) you might like. Trades are more than welcome as i'm putting up my wantlist as well. here it goes.Inez and Charlie Foxx - Mockin'bird/I stand accused (Musicon records)Enter the Dragon - Theme from Enter the Dragon/ The big battle(EMI1973) (Belgium pressing with Picture cover)The Mandells - I miss you baby/think back(trans world sound)Jerry-O - funky boogaloo/push push (shout)The vibrettes - humpty dump (BGP) RE-ISSSUECharles Brimmer - I stand accused/ Love me in your own way (Chelsea1975) ( another cover of I stand.....)The Fifth dimension - Stoned soul picnic/ the sailboat song (Soul city)The free movement - I've found someone in my own/the harder i try(CBS 1972) (Spanish pressing)Clyde McPhatter - stop/The best man cried (Mercury) ( The guy who sold it to me told me it was rare. is this true?)The duke of Burlington - devil's trio/Viva tirado 2 (Pink elephant)The Rotary connection - Soul man/ Like a rolling stone ( Chess 1968 ) (The Sam&Dave song! It's funky but weird if U ask me)The James Brown Soul Train - Honky Tonk Part 1&2 ( Polydor )Bill Black's Combo - The funky train/ California dreamin (Columbia) My Want list:Kool &the gang - NTDynamic Corvettes -Funky Music is the thing (Abet)The Corporation - Love Theme (Reggae cover of Barry White)Freddy Scott - You got what i need (Shout?) I NEED THIS, PLEASE!!The outcasts - Loving you sometimes (PLATO)Ricky Williams - Discotheque soul (Citadelle USA)Larry Henley - People get ready/ LA Birmingham bye? (ATCO 1969)PM me if you're interested Thanks!