Motorhead....Are playing live in 30 mins....

bboyparkzbboyparkz 549 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Hey I don???t really know much about Motorhead.But there playing close to hear in about 30 mins and its in a place where I can usually blag my way in free.Are they any good (I know Ace Of Spades and that???s it) and are they a good live?

Comments

• go

Yeah, what he said!

• go

when i was a kid i always said i wanted to name my first son lemmy.

i didn't tho

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    go

Yeah, what he said!

Go, support Lemmy's slot machine habit.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Saw them at BB King's in NYC on the last tour.
    Fucking great. They killed it with every song, and the performance of Overkill was

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    One of the great remaining heavy rock bands.

go, Go, GO!!

• Hope my ears stop ringing in the morning.
    Shit was LOUD.

Got my blag on so it was all good (wifey tells me I shouldn???t be scaming the door at 34 years old though).

Mixed crowd from young rock dudes to old as hell dudes with ZZ Top style beards.
    The mosh was off the hook, maybe wearing the Yoji Yamanoto wasn???t such a good idea???.Obliviously .But I came out alright.

Shit was OK but honestly I didn???t now any of the songs so that isn???t a good start.

Ace Of Spades was nuts though , and for a Tuesday night it was rather splendid. Tuesdays are always weak in my town.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Hope my ears stop ringing in the morning.
    Shit was LOUD.

Got my blag on so it was all good (wifey tells me I shouldn???t be scaming the door at 34 years old though).

That's when it's MOST admirable.

Oh, and sorry we forgot to mention, Motorhead is maybe the loudest band on the planet, pound for pound. Shoulda brought earplugs.