DOES MYLATENCY NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE?

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I say ban yourself for a week Sketch can handle it. peace, 'check . . . FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1132684965Jonny_Paycheck">

Is soulstrut eating mylatency alive?[/b]Dude barely speaks sentences. Time to see the sun, it's been a whileReal life is overratedINPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Speaking as someone who "needed to get out", did, and returned - yes. definitely. He does.

• anything in particular bring this on?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    yeah, I bet when he is about to say something in real life, he searches before for a blue color "post" link in his head

There's only so far that I can watch a man degenerate without speaking up

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    YEAH BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:

Dude barely speaks sentences. Time to see the sun, it's been a while.

Believe it or not, I do[/b] work a 9-5. I am in the process of positioning myself for mas more real world moves, i.e., a better job...so stay tuned, you folls may actually see/hear/diss less of me in el futuro!

peace, 'Latency...

• Btw I am just funnin. Dude does a hell of a job watching this site.... 24/7....

There's only so far that I can watch a man degenerate without speaking up

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1132685846the3rdstream">

not so far off future mark?[/b]

INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

Thanks, I chock it up to having no wifey to keep me occupied.

I did meet a new ladyfriend though, so you'll be seeing less of me, no doubt.

And I'mma get that self-imposed ban put on me if I get a new job though, freals.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    ...MY EYES!

...MY EYES!

My eyes hurt too, doggie.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    What's up with this guy? Why is he cheesing so hard?

Good luck, mylatency. I guess shit starting to look good in your crystal ball.

Thanks, I owe it all to Soulstrut! Well, indirectly.... okay, errr, maybe not.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

is that wes from the real world? maybe he's happy cuz he finally tapped wren

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

well the bottom part of the pic is cut out, so you can imagine what's going on...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

That guy's teeth look very British.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Thanks, I owe it all to Soulstrut! Well, indirectly.... okay, errr, maybe not.

K*lly?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

K*lly?

Naah, this other girl. Y'all just motivated me with your advice, that's all.

Thanks!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    sup cupcake?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    If I have to read any more about the love life of record collectors today, I'm going to have a new contribution to the puke thread.

sup cupcake?

hi baby
    I been aiight. Had a good day away from the 'strut. Now I'm back, and watching Jason Terry score over Yao, lol.

If I have to read any more about the love life of record collectors today, I'm going to have a new contribution to the puke thread.

JEFF YOU VOTED FOR IT, DON'T BE SHY:

Dude barely speaks sentences. Time to see the sun, it's been a while
    -
    25 Votes, 83%

Now I'm back, and watching Dirk Nowitzky score over Yao, lol.