NSFW??? (safe for work)

hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Essplain this to me cause I dun understand, maybe cause I don't work. Anyhow, how is it you guyz can get in trouble for looking at boob-alie pics at work, yet not get in trouble for spending all day on soulstrut not working? I mean, what's the hell?

Comments

• um, dude? if youre gonna say NSFW at least have the common courtesy to post naked boobies.

sheesh. no class.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    beats me, but I suspect many higher ups are whittling away their days reading espn.com or www.morningstar.com or some BS

AMERICA IS A PURITANICAL PRISON-STATE RUN BY LIZARD FOLK.

I'M VAKLEMPT.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    um, dude? if youre gonna say NSFW at least have the common courtesy to post naked boobies.

sheesh. no class.

sorry

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    people walk by me and not really notice what I am doing, working or not, they really have no clue.

If someone walks by and sees a boobie, it will be plain as DJ Day that it is a boobie and that I am not actually working, but looking to get a little jerkin going in the bathroom

people walk by me and not really notice what I am doing, working or not, they really have no clue.

If someone walks by and sees a boobie, it will be plain as DJ Day that it is a boobie and that I am not actually working, but looking to get a little jerkin going in the bathroom

OK, this makes sense.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    as long as my screen looks like a Windows environment is all good. Nobody is paying attention, they are all busy chatting online. God bless large corporations.

• The quick answer is if someone comes by my desk and sees me on a message board they will think damn he is lazy. If they see boobs they will think damn he is a perv and i will get fired. They have zero tolerance for boobs, but a great deal of tolerance for being lazy.

HAHA!

They have zero tolerance for boobs, but a great deal of tolerance for being lazy.

this is the kind of environment I would excell in.

as long as my screen looks like a Windows environment is all good. Nobody is paying attention, they are all busy chatting online. God bless large corporations.

I'm glad this holds true for the entire world and not just for lazy fat americanos.

• Record posts is research.

Titties are masturbatory.

Sure, we all know it's one and the same. How about "titties without scars" day?

They have zero tolerance for boobs, but a great deal of tolerance for being lazy.

TIME TO JOIN THE WORKFORCE, J*FF!

TIME TO JOIN THE WORKFORCE, J*FF!

for real though, all my cubicle jobs could smell non-productivity.

• for real though, all my cubicle jobs could smell non-productivity.

Yeah, that and something else.

ROTFL COPTER ALERT!

• If someone walks by and sees a boobie, it will be plain as DJ Day that it is a boobie and that I am not actually working, but looking to get a little jerkin going in the bathroom

Just last week while I was in the bathroom at the office someone was moaning, and not the struggling "Show the turd who's boss" moaning either. It think the hand-to-peen combat is a little TOO common at offices, hence the "no-titty" policy.

for real though, all my cubicle jobs could smell non-productivity.

Yeah, that and something else.

I learned it by watching YOU, allright!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I'm glad this holds true for the entire world and not just for lazy fat americanos.

As a security measure, I recommend standing up every once in a while and walk the floor with some papers on hand. That and talking to your boss at least once a day.

Human Resources: you can't touch me

• I learned it by watching YOU, allright!

I don't know if that's or what. Now here's your cigar box of hashish back.