Hours of serious GOLD from the desk of Boba.

meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
My boy Bob asked me to post this here for the benefit of the soul lovers here and abroad. Make your way to the soul group interviews section for some serious biz. Great stuff, and I know he's got alot more interviews on the way. http://sittinginthepark.com/index.htmlEnjoy.

Comments

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    Nice.

I rarely get to check his show.

WHPK needs to get a webstream.

Rob.

• Bob isn't an older kinda scraggly looking dealer who takes the bus from city to city buying records is he? A "Bob" from Chicago has one of my spots on lock via paying off the owner (obviously the owner won't reveal his info). He visits once a month. I'd like to have a chat with him someday.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    no, thats not the Bob you're thinking of. We all know who you ARE talking about. Unless you're collecting early Northern Soul or Doo Wop, you probobly have nothing to worry about.

• chrischris 287 Posts
    Bob isn't an older kinda scraggly looking dealer who takes the bus from city to city buying records is he? A "Bob" from Chicago has one of my spots on lock via paying off the owner (obviously the owner won't reveal his info). He visits once a month. I'd like to have a chat with him someday.

DOO-WOP LIVES!!!![/b]

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    you all should really listen to these. All of these interviews are rock solid stuff. Richard Pegue interview comes highly reccomended to Pickwick33 and Luck, in particular.

• you all should really listen to these. All of these interviews are rock solid stuff. Richard Pegue interview comes highly reccomended to Pickwick33

I was actually there when it happened, right in the studio. It will be a pleasure to hear it again.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    thanks to sexybnice for sending me that Natural 4 interview the other day... very dope!

• [color:green] THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
    THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
    THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU [/color]

• kinda scraggly looking dealer

Understatement of the year.

• kinda scraggly looking dealer

Understatement of the year.

I got pretty good stories on both Bobs and I know I'm not the only one.