Earth Wind Fire REQUESTS

djnikolessdjnikoless 236 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
OK, I've converted all the EWF vinyl I could and these I don't have, have skips or have very bad surface noise. If anyone has an MP3 handy on these I'd much appreciate it:runninreasons (live)devotion (live)bad tunefan the fireremember the childrenenergybeautyi can feel it in my boneseverything is everythingtime is on your sidethey don't seepowershining starsun goddess

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Take that shit to IWANTSOMEMP3S.com ! Seriously, get on soulseek and download these. Don't post on here asking for some VERY COMMON EW&F songs on MP3.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    I think it may be time to unscrew your wallet and spend some very small $ on picking up clean copies if yours are not in good shape. Most of those tracks are on very common dollar bin EWF albums.

That said, here's a WMA of Danny Krivit's edit of Running, turning a 45 second skit into a 6 minute tune.

EWF - Running (Danny Krivit Re-edit)

• thanx for the running joint! Much appreciated. Yeah, going thru them all yesterday let me know which ones I need to replace and I will probably be able to get them all within the next couple weeks. I just wanted to to get this CD done for a lil upcoming road trip action!

• Take that shit to IWANTSOMEMP3S.com ! Seriously, get on soulseek and download these. Don't post on here asking for some VERY COMMON EW&F songs on MP3.

honestly, if you think it's such a big deal then whatever. I don't get the point. To me, I look at it as what I have and don't have and/or what I want and don't want. I'm sure I sure I have plenty of "rare" stuff in my collection and plenty of common stuff. There's also plenty of both that I don't have. I was more thinking that it would be nice to have one place to grab some classic EWF and I figured I wouldn't be the only one that could use some of these on computer.

I guess I just don't think of it the way you do. When I see someone request something I don't stop to think how rare it is before deciding if I should help them out or not. I've never taken or really had the time to get invovled in those other sites you are talking about or many others at all. This is one of the few places I come to. I don't think that I come here to TAKE all I can and inconvience people with "overly common" requests. I try to spend most my time contributing things...even rare things

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Take that shit to IWANTSOMEMP3S.com ! Seriously, get on soulseek and download these. Don't post on here asking for some VERY COMMON EW&F songs on MP3.

honestly, if you think it's such a big deal then whatever. I don't get the point. To me, I look at it as what I have and don't have and/or what I want and don't want. I'm sure I sure I have plenty of "rare" stuff in my collection and plenty of common stuff. There's also plenty of both that I don't have. I was more thinking that it would be nice to have one place to grab some classic EWF and I figured I wouldn't be the only one that could use some of these on computer.

I guess I just don't think of it the way you do. When I see someone request something I don't stop to think how rare it is before deciding if I should help them out or not. I've never taken or really had the time to get invovled in those other sites you are talking about or many others at all. This is one of the few places I come to. I don't think that I come here to TAKE all I can and inconvience people with "overly common" requests. I try to spend most my time contributing things...even rare things

Say hommie, I was just giving you a hard time(no homo)! It's just not that serious!! You can really get ALL of these MP3s on soulseek and that would be the
    easy way to get these instead of trying to get all of the songs from people on here. This has nothing to do with raer mane. Hit some used CD shops in your area or eBay and get all the 70s and early 80s EW&F LPs on CD. The CD re-issues are re-mastered and have dope bonus tracks. All 'N All CD re-issue has Would You Mind (Demo version of Love's Holiday), Runnin'(Original Hollywood mix) and a live version of Brazilian Rhyme!

www.slsknet.org

There is even a soulstrut chat room.

• You come off like that RIAA snitch over at OKP.