Rose Royce

djnikolessdjnikoless 236 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
A couple asked about the list for this CD I put together, here's the list. It was had I had to cut a couple to make it all fit, here's the final:6 O Clock DJ (Let's Rock)Get Up Off Your FatFunkin AroundBad Muther FunkerFunk FactoryPut Your Money Where Your Mouth IsDo It Do ItWhat You Waitin' ForCar WashFirst Come First ServeYou're A WinnerDaddy RichHelp YourselfMid Day DJ ThemeLong Don't Live Here AnymoreI'm Going DownI Wanna Get Next To YouI'm In Love and I Love The FeelingWaterWishing On A StarZig Zagman, there's not much better than a Rose Royce ballad!here's what I cut:it makes you feel like dancingkeep on keepin onrighteous rhythmdo your dancedoin what comes naturallyI actually started with this one cause I plan to actual make a mix Cd out of this so when I do the actual CD it will include the cut songs too.

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    post it up!

• post it up!

yeah, I haven't recorded the actual mix yet. I just made this CD to study the songs to figure out how I want to put it all together. I won't record it for a lil while yet but I'll post it up when it's done.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    post it up!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    post it up!

seriously....

i ain't no expert on them, so i'd love to hear this...always been one of those that made me think "man i really need to check it depth sometime"

• LITTLE DUDE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i stand accused!