Last Nites Mix...

djnikolessdjnikoless 236 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Here's the playlist for my live mix last nite on the radio. It went pretty well except my needle "dying" live on air during on of the songs (not fresh...ha!). If you like the list you can listen to it here (scroll down to RSE Radio-only available for two weeks): http://kfai.org/kfai2/audarch.htmRSE RADIO 11-19-05I-Definition (Alchemist)1)Never Gonna Happen-Skinnyman2)Father Time-Saukrates3)My Main Aim-The Dwellas4)Testament-Cormega5)A Week Ago-Jay Z w/Too Short6)No Tomorrow-Non Phixion7)Welcome To The Game-Craig G8)Doomsday-D2ThaS9)Writers Block-Fatlip10)Bulletproof's Back-DJ Quest11)Cookies N Cream-Screwball12)No Equal-Beatnuts13)Get Down [Q Tip Rmx]-Craig Mack w/Q Tip14)Concerto Of The Desparado-The Roots15)No Chorus-Chief Kamachi & The JuJu Mob16)Elementary-Boogie Down Productions17)Music Evolution-Buckshot Lefonque (w/50 Styles a.k.a Uptown)I-The Bop Step [Fat Finally Mix] (Future Sound)18)Hit It Run-Run DMC19)Bite This-Roxanne Shante 20)Housing The Joint-Schooly D21)What Are We Gonna Do About It?-Ultimate 3 MC's22)Here Comes That Beat-Pumpkin and The Profile All Stars (Jeckyll & Hyde, Disco 4, Fresh 3 MCs)23)Gottanother Funky Break 4-U, Hit It-Original Concept24)Weya-Manu Dibango25)Straight Out The Jungle-Jungle Brothers26)Raise The Flag-X Clan27)Watchin' My Style-MC Shan28)Kingpin-Da King & I w/Pudgee29)Party & Bull****-B.I.G30)Shame On A Nuh-Wu Tang Clan31)Rec Room-Inspectah Deck32)Playing For Keeps-Low Profile33)Funk Vibe-Bahamadia34)Downtown Swinga '98-M.O.P35)No Sunshine-DMX36)Allies-Poor Righeous Teachers w/The FugeesI-Roots & Culture [Therapy Mix] (Shabba Ranks)37)Do Yourself A Favor-Stevie Wonder