djs you have checked lately...

meistromocomeistromoco 953 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
I've never been to into his produced shit, but I checked Boca 45 in DC last night. Best DJ set I have heard in ages- Dude seriously tore shit up running through hip hop, funk, electro, rock with doubles and tight scratches throughout...had the dancefloor going nuts! who have you checked?

Comments

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    bristol represent!!

• dude, he seriously killed it

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Lately...Oakland Faders. They're sets are always nice. But the best DJ set I've ever seen was probably Cut Chemist mixing and cutting Funk 45s and oddball LPs during a Breakestra session. Insane

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    dude, he seriously killed it
    he plays here a lot and i've never checked him.. i will make it a mission to do so !

• who have you checked?

townjewelerz.com

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Lately...Oakland Faders. They're sets are always nice. But the best DJ set I've ever seen was probably Cut Chemist mixing and cutting Funk 45s and oddball LPs during a Breakestra session. Insane

platurn came to the rub this summer

dude's got skills for days but needs to chill on the battle tricks when rocking a party.

• i just recently filled my mp3 player with a bunch of older dj andy smith live sets...that guy has some skills. i've always thought that, but after listening to a few different sets, i'm gonna say it again.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    last one I checked was Numark - the phrases 'killin it' and 'next level' are certainly apt for that dude

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    last one I checked was Numark - the phrases 'killin it' and 'next level' are certainly apt for that dude
    I concur

• A few weeks ago MURO had everyone moving at Ageha during a surprisingly beautiful Tokyo Bay sunrise. Had never caught him live before, it was undoubtedly dope!