NBA WEEK 11

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Nothing better to do while I'm watching the Sixers put this hurtin' on Lebron and them, so I'll let y'all know what it's looking like for these NFL games tomorrow:BEARS OVER PANTHERS:[/b] Did I hear them say that this year's Bears' defense is outdoing the '85 Bears statistically or something? That D is serious. They'll only go so far with Orton at QB, but I like this team. They're capable of making Jake the Fake Delhommie look very bad tomorrow.BUCS OVER FALCONS:[/b] Vick has no idea what to do against a Monte Kiffin defense. They will be the Mylanta Falcons by the time this game is done.COLTS OVER BENGALS:[/b] Although I can also envision the Bengals' defense forcing a lot of turnovers, picking off Manning about 3 times and stealing the game from Indy, they have yet to show they can take that next step and beat a legitimate team. So they still gotta prove it to me.BROWNS OVER DOLPHINS:[/b] No, edpowers. No.COWBOYS OVER LIONS:[/b] Don't be fooled by the decent game Joey Harrington had last week. He's pretty terrible.49ERS OVER SEAHAWKS: [/b] My insanity pick of the week. Makes no sense, but I can see the 'Hawks having a letdown on the road this week. Plus I just don't think they're really as good as their record.GIANTS-EAGLES[/b] Officially I can't pick against my Birds. I'm still keeping hope alive... I think McNabb out of the lineup is the best thing that can happen to them right now. But still, since I can't pick against Philly... I just can't pick this game at all.PROJECTED OFFENSIVE ALL PROS (SKILL POSITIONS ONLY):[/b]QB: Carson Palmer, BengalsRB: Shaun Alexander, SeahawksRB: Edgerrin James, ColtsWR: Steve Smith, PanthersWR: Larry Fitzgerald, CardinalsTE: Antonio Gates, Chargers

Comments

• is this NBA week 11 or NFL?

clippers foll...

• is this NBA week 11 or NFL?

clippers foll...

dAAAM, I f**ked that up, didn't I? That's what i get for posting about football while I'm watching a basketball game. Okay, dead this thread... I'll try it again.

• CLIPPERS AND CHARGERS SAN DEIGO SPORTS ARENA 1981 BATCHES!

• What happened last night?

• WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT THE CLIPPERS KICKED THE LAKERS BUT DOODE.

KOBE BITES.

• HAHAHAHAAHHAHA!

• Well, since this is now an NBA thread let me just say that Lebron James did some incredible schitt on my Sixers tonight. Dwayne Wade took it to them ungodly last night, now James did some straight up Jordan schitt at the end of this game, waved off the play the coach called and just took over. DAMN. This dude's sheer talent is for real.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Well, since this is now an NBA thread let me just say that Lebron James did some incredible schitt on my Sixers tonight. Dwayne Wade took it to them ungodly last night, now James did some straight up Jordan schitt at the end of this game, waved off the play the coach called and just took over. DAMN. This dude's sheer talent is for real.

This might be the year he really solidifies his game. I havent seen him this season, iz hiz defense still ?

• Well, since this is now an NBA thread let me just say that Lebron James did some incredible schitt on my Sixers tonight. Dwayne Wade took it to them ungodly last night, now James did some straight up Jordan schitt at the end of this game, waved off the play the coach called and just took over. DAMN. This dude's sheer talent is for real.

This might be the year he really solidifies his game. I havent seen him this season, iz hiz defense still ?

Yeah, he's not shutting anybody down as of yet. It might be getting better, I dunno. But he's still gotta make it a priority to step up his defense game, just like Kobe did. Dude is a student of the game, so I think he is gonna get that right in time. He still seems like he plays a little too nice to me... I guess growing up he was so much better than everybody that he found himself taking it easy on kids, and I think he might still do that on the NBA level. Because at times I've seen him take it to dudes, and it's like it's all just too easy for him. 'Bron's potential is scary, mane.

• sconesscones 434 Posts
    ..fucked around and got a triple double..

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    This cat iz really doin' it.

Andre Iguodala.