um....[NRR]

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
hey political dudes. what the fuck is going on in dc today? i just saw some shit on the news and they were yelling at each other like the british parliament sans the white wigs.

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    hey political dudes. what the fuck is going on in dc today? i just saw some shit on the news and they were yelling at each other like the british parliament sans the white wigs.

Might be about the PATRIOT act business. Take that shit to Yahoo.com.

Grrr.

• djrdjr 511 Posts

No, a vote is being forced on whether we should immediately withdraw from iraq.

• hey political dudes. what the fuck is going on in dc today? i just saw some shit on the news and they were yelling at each other like the british parliament sans the white wigs.

Grrr.

MUST...STAY...FOCUSED ON....RECORDS

• hey political dudes. what the fuck is going on in dc today? i just saw some shit on the news and they were yelling at each other like the british parliament sans the white wigs.

Grrr.

what's yahoo? i get all my news from cratediggingrevealed.com, sun. it the true.

anyways, HAHA i have a NRR post here on record day and its like tomorrow afternoon on the east coast and moderhatency is busy trying to pick up chicks at the pb moose's so no one's moderhating on my sheeeeeiiiieeeiiit.

what's for dinner? that is what are you cooking me for dinner.

here's what i may or may not be eating at 4am tonight.

• whateva dude. i'll see you on the greens.

• aegisaegis 261 Posts

I wanted to wait til after record day was over to reply to this. All I have to say after watching c-span for quite a while is that the Minority whip's statement summed it all up. I forget his name (I am more of a senate man) but basically he perfectly articulated how this entire debate was a sham and it should be seen by the people how this republican publicity stunt will be seen as denying any real debate on the Iraq war. Maybe tomorrow I will post up what he said.

• Didn't I reply in here yesterday?

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    (I am more of a senate man)

Interesting - is that cause the debate is more civil? more interesting? you like senators more than congress members?